It is only 300. on greed bay.
I might have to give it a try
I like my two powermatic 2 injectors.
$(KGrHqZHJBYE+PEE)TRWBP3(J1eNCw~~60_1.JPG

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Don't waste your money on greed bay.

One of the distributors I stock sells these. I can get them at cost and sell for less than anyone anywhere.

If you want one, let me know. The drawback with this shredder is it is a 2mm shred. I tried telling them to make it a 1mm, but they didn't listen. I think they will be redesigning this soon.

Brown Thumb

Don, You made me get my tape measure out again.
The Roma pasta machine has a one mm. shred.
The Shule has a two mm. shred.
Both machines make about the same final product when ran thru twice.
Have you seen the machine?
Any reviews,
Thanks, Tom

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
My cost is about $225. You can probably add another $10 for shipping (to me), so the cost is around $235. I'll have to get $10 for handling (I'll see if they will drop ship), so your cost should be somewhere around $245 plus shipping.

I'll get the details Monday.

I can also get the injectors and all of that stuff too.

Powermatic manual injector.jpg
Manual injector would be about $55 plus shipping

Powermatic electric injector.jpg
Electric injector would be about $80 plus shipping.

I'll confirm these number Monday. If there are a lot of people who want these, I might be able to get an even better price.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Do you know if the injectors use tubes or plain paper. Will they do unfiltered?

These are tube injectors. I don't know why they wouldn't fill a non-filter tube, but I've never used one before.

Does anyone actually have one of these? If so, how is it? Rugged? el-cheapo?

I do not own one of these shredders and if anyone buys one, they will have to deal with the manufacturer to resolve any issues.

I'm happy to make these available to you guys, but for a $10 handling fee, I can't replace them if they break. Look at it this way...You're buying it from me...I'm not selling it to you. In other words...I'm not marketing it to you like I do my leaf.

You guys will have to do your homework on these and If I can save you a few bucks, I'll be happy to do that.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i think, for the price, vs/ what it is,,,

and if you plan on growing your own baccy, for a long time to come, then it would be money well spent,,,

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW what a pain in the butt, the shredding part is,!!!!!!!

>>>> im gonna try my luck at m,aking a reel lawn mower blade, and a electric motor, into a shredding device,

but if that fails, i would definatlly think of getting this machine,

Brown Thumb

Dons prices are Good on These.
They say they are warrented for a Year, Yea By Who?
I have two Powermatics 2 And they are good machines, Yes Cranky at times, the leaf has to be more dry than wet
As for the Shredder I have no Clue.
It does tubes but i see there should be no problem without a filter. Just roll the end over.

Boboro

The powermatic 2 is a good machine. Ive had 1 for over a year no problems. If the shredder is as good I want 1.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
looks like it could take multiple leaves at the same time,

the hopper hole, is kinda big,????

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
what amazes me,,,

is that it took a compnay this long to come up. with a shredder, that the normal home-grower could purchase,

instead of using something made in the early 20's i.e. a TECH 5 shredder,

of course being the ingenious people we are,

we took matters in our own hands, and have used every device known to man, to shred our grown baccy,

thiers a huge market for a reasonablly priced shredder,

BarG

Founding Member
The price of the shredder is compared to a tractor payment in my book. Not that I wouldn't enjoy having one. I love new tools and toys. I'd rather save for the tractor. I like to just tear a portion of leaf when I'm out of shredded and feeling lazy and roll up like that. A piece about twice the size of the rolling paper works fine.

BigBonner

Founding Member
The price of the shredder is compared to a tractor payment in my book. Not that I wouldn't enjoy having one. I love new tools and toys. I'd rather save for the tractor. I like to just tear a portion of leaf when I'm out of shredded and feeling lazy and roll up like that. A piece about twice the size of the rolling paper works fine.

Buying the tractor isn't the end . By the time they are paid for is the time you start buying new parts and pieces for it .

By the way what exactly are you rolling up inside of the portion the size of a rolling paper ?

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Any of you guys remember Bull Durham? That was a nice, easy to roll, smoke. I stopped smoking cigs about the time they stopped selling it.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.