Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Aaron 2012 log

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
If you leave some out you may try draping with a very large plastic bag. It seems to work for alot of other plants prone to frost damage.

Aaron

If you leave some out you may try draping with a very large plastic bag. It seems to work for alot of other plants prone to frost damage.

Ya know, that may be the better choice. It's supposed to warm up a bit after the next couple days and that could give me another week worth of maturing.

Aaron

Last night I ended up cutting everything down and got them all hanging in my garage. I guess there's a decent chance for freezing rain and snow tonight so I figured It may be best to get them in. Now to see how well they will cure since they are still a few weeks immature.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Did the same thing last night Aaron, No chance of freezing rain here but I thought it may be a good time to get the garden prepped for next year. Sure looks bare!

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
We have a lot of guys that swear by an early harvest. You'll have tasty pipeweed now with zero chance of walking out in the morning to a field of boiled spinach.

Status
Not open for further replies.