Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from Devon UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aetan57@

Hi, I am Tom, live in Devon UK. Growing Virginia Bright Leaf, Monte Calm Yellow and Maryland 609 for my first year. Here in the UK, we have very unusual summer weather, high winds, lots of rain (5 inches in one day) and low temperatures 50 - 70 farenheit. Despite this, my plants are growing but very slowly. Looking forward to picking up lots of how to tips on this forum.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome aetan. This is a great place for the new grower as well as the old hands. If you haven't already found them the FAQ's at the top of the page are a great place to start.
If you have questions feel free to ask. Someone here is bound to help.

John

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
welcome to the world of growing your own smoke,

i look forward to seeing you around, and perhaps, some pic's of your baccy patch

Rayshields

Welcome, This is my first year too. I can't wait to see my patches every morning to see what is going on now...always something demanding attention. You will find lots of experienced, helpful, real folks on this forum.

aetan57@

Thanks for the welcome, guys, I will post some pictures when I can, I am working on it.

Rayshields, I am the same. Have to go outside several times every day to admire my plants. I love the color of the Monte Calme Yellow leaves. Now the weatherman is predicting warmer weather here from 20th of this month, I cant wait. I still have some Virginia plants to go in. Hopefully, when the temp rises to 85 farenheit, I will start to see the plants grow really tall. But from reading this forum, I know I will need patience, patience and patience

darren1979

First Time Grower
Welcome to the forum Tom, Ive got my fingers crossed for some warm weather too. It seems like it hasnt stopped raining in the last 2 weeks. Stick around as theres a ton of knowledgeable people on this forum.

BarG

Founding Member
Thats my morning routine, aetan57, check the plants for worms and worm eggs and a general inspection. My wife is always wondering where the coffe cups are.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.