Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Crappy cigarette cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i had been using a '' tin'' to store my smokes, because im in a SEMI all day long,

but i went back to using my metal case, [ the one i pictured ]

with the lighter in there, it holds less, cigg's.

thats why i started carrying the tin,

olivercramden

My local B&M carries clear plastic cases that hold 24 sticks. I usually carry a couple less and keep a lighter/matchbook in it. The top is hinged with an "O" ring gasket, so it's air/water tight.
I'll post a pic asap and an online connect as well.
Worst Case Ever? Those pop-top tin jobs with the sliding panel on the lid for "easy access" to the smokes. My little girl made a studier version out of tin foil and scotch tape.;)

Boboro

I picked up a platic flip top that has 3 sccions inside and had gambler wrote on the side hold 18 smokes thay gave it to me at the bacca store had it a couple weeks. I like it.

Steve2md

I always carried a pink mini mag lite when I was down range. "Manly men" tend to not walk off with your flashlight when it's hot pink....also, if you drop it, the color makes it easy to spot. Pink is a perfect color for your cig case...

Boboro

This is Mrs.Boboro.i just ordered 2 cig cases from the site mentioned.Pink camo for me,clear red for Boboro.It was very easy,and they look really cool.Thanks,guys!:)

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I always carried a pink mini mag lite when I was down range. "Manly men" tend to not walk off with your flashlight when it's hot pink....also, if you drop it, the color makes it easy to spot. Pink is a perfect color for your cig case...

dude i cant believe i just read that<

do we think alike,?

because i will buy the pinkest lighter i can find, so my male friends know, IT AINT THIER'S ,

allthough in my household is 3 women,,,,,so yes my NEOn PINK lighter does get stolen<

Steve2md

yeah, gotta watch out for my wife and daughter, they are thieves of all things pink, but it works great in the field. The wife wants me to duracoat her PPK pink....James Bond would cry..............

BarG

Founding Member
I keep a can of bright red paint for all my tools. There will always be a trace even years later even for little stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.