Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Crappy cigarette cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

These cig. cases Suck , Tabs break off in a hr, Drop It The lid breaks a Nub off,
Just got another one and it opens up sideways, Junk cannot tell what is the top.
Ciggs on the floor, and smashes the ciggs. when closing.
No , Warrenty???, I cannot understand what they are saying ?? america, I thouth we spoke english.
I cannot have a cig. without stress.
What is the Best Cig. Box out There?

leverhead

Re: I do not know were this belongs. Crappy cigarette cases

I collect the flip-top boxes from my non converted friends. Leave the cellophane on them and the foil paper in them if you can, with a little care they last a long time, for me anyway.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
They make small cigar cases that would work nicely. Stainless steel and everything

Matty

The best, imo, are the pricier metal ones. I'm a steel fabricator so I need a good case that can stand up to abuse (crushing, banging...). The best style I came across held 10 smokes in a single layer with a cover that went over the whole front and clipped under the bottom edge, all metal.

Daniel

Banned
My kids bought me a nice metal case years ago but I promptly lost it. It slipped out of my pocket while working one day and I didn't notice until it was to late. Otherwise I have used the same chaep plastic case that came with my original top rolling kit some 9 or 10 years ago. I am still looking for a better case.

I have sen this one before but am not sure about it.
http://www.amazon.com/Crush-Proof-C...id=1342179111&sr=8-1&keywords=Cigarette+Cases

Otherwise I am looking for something like this.
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Ice-Cig...d=1342179111&sr=8-15&keywords=Cigarette+Cases

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Daniel, My son-in-law carries one of the"Crush-Proof" all the time and likes it. He tears the top off a soft pack. After the first two cigs are out the shake out thing works fine. They are a light weight aluminum (and probably getting lighter). His is ~10 years old.

I don't know if you do flea markets but they are always there.

John

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i got a nice metal case, off AMAZON,

for very little $'s.

..it came with a nice gas lighter, but it broke,

it holds kings..and bends 100's,
cigginjector003.jpg

By chickenhawk434 at 2012-03-16

LeftyRighty

Founding Member
check these out -- pricey but worth it.
http://www.elighters.com/cigarette-cases.html
don't waste your $$$ on the singles, get the double sided ones.
I received mine as a gift. will hold 14 cigs.
Usually I carry a mini-BIC lighter in it, and can still carry 8 cigs. If I'm going to be out longer during the day, I'll use an old pack.

Last edited:

wazzappenning

check out the dollar store. thats where i got my metal one kind of like the second link daniel posted, but the cigs go in the other way. they are like the square ones on leftyrightys link, except its an fabric/elastic that holds them in and im sure its not leather. i find they hold up really well.

they have the exact same ones at the tobacco shop here for $6.

Brown Thumb

Thanx, Guys , I will look around more than the. Suck off us americane stores, I pay no tax.
Tom

Consti

We only sell the Smoky cigarette cases. Unlike the metal cases, they won't dry out your smokes. The other plastic cigarette cases on the market have ridiculous closures that fail after a while. The Smoky cases have two partitions, so you can run them over with a car and it won't get crushed. I recommend storing the maximum 18 smokes butt side down. Also the closure has a distinct snap when you close the lid. Oh and two more points, the plastic is of the 'good' variety of plastics, and made in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.