Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i met ''WORKHORSE-01'' today,,,''member meeting''

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse_01

It's federal law no distilled alcohol. I have a state judge who makes regular donations to the cause but it still ain't legal. LOL. MY DELIVERY Guy has dropped it to him in the courthouse.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Silly laws. You can make thousands of gals of beer... but don't let it get too hot....

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
if they could find a way to tax, it they'd decriminalize it, just like maryjane,

BarG

Founding Member
Its a federal law against entering the country illegaly, They won't en force that but will sue the states that do. Pretty soon it will be against the law for a tax payer to exit it , the way things are changing. You don't suspect any racial profiling there do you. Or is that the goal to start with.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I have always said I wanted to make a batch of shine some day before I die . I need to find a copper pot and line . I would say 30 to 50 gallon size would be a small amount .

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I have always said I wanted to make a batch of shine some day before I die . I need to find a copper pot and line . I would say 30 to 50 gallon size would be a small amount .

Me too. Let's see. From my beer making days 7% seems about right. 50 gallons X .07 = 3.5 - 0.5 (losses) = 3 gallons. That'd be enough for a week or two. :p

John

workhorse_01

I dont have a still ! but if i did I would have made it out of copper sheets that were leftover from making one for a friend. Oh and my username on homedistiller.org is workhorse_01

Boboro

When I was a kid I loved to grow me some petunias. Thats Way I like to grow stuff. W HEN THEY legalize petunias I'm go'na grow me some big'ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.