Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Search access problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
FYI & Question -- I use "search" to locate my grow log. "johnlee's grow log" comes up. When I click on the last page I get the following message --

[h=1]403 Forbidden[/h]Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

I have tried rebooting and shutdown without success.
This is a new problem as I used this technique yesterday. I run Zone Alarm Security Suite and it scans on start up every day. I ran an additional scan just to be sure without success. T my best knowledge I have changed nothing (no new programs, addons, etc.) since yesterday.

As I stands I can no longer access my grow log.

Any help will be appreciated.

John
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
go up to '' settings''

it will show you all your subscribed threads,,,,

just search them till you find what your looking for,

darren1979

First Time Grower
I just tried the same as you and received the same error. It must be a glitch in the system somewhere. I managed to go to your grow log by searching 'johnlee' and scrolling down to your grow log.

darren1979

First Time Grower
I think i tracked down the problem, it seems if you use an apostrophe in the search bar it will throw up an 403 error on any results you click. I tried "chicken's" "don's" "johnlee's" all show 403 errors. So dont worry John the server still loves ya :)

BarG

Founding Member
John,
All the grow loggers have their own stogie on the forum page, You included. You may need to sit down and roll you one. Theres quite a few and it may take a good stogie to go through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.