Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I am famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
Never have to reach for mine. It's in my pocket (With a legal "carry" permit.) Cop pulled me over the other day for a seat belt check. He saw my permit when I showed my drivers license. He said "Shoot anybody?" I said "Not recently. Got anybody in mind?."

J

A great friend of mine now deceased had a lead foot you would not believe. When he get pulled over for speeding and showed the carry permit with licencse and ins. they would shine him on. before that he was paying 125 bucks a pop to his lawyer buddy to keep it off his record on a regular basis.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Thanks this has made for some interesting reading.
BigBonner; You mean I should not reach for the shotgun setting in the corner of the bedroom?? The corner of the room is my safe it keeps the guns safe from falling over.
Dan

Those tax dollars that you send to the gov and they waisted . They waisted it on night vision , tear gas ,and a big black van that holds alot of men with bullit proof vest , mask and helmets . If they come after you for growing tobacco they will probably over do it with two vans full and a chopper in the air.
My pistol in within reach of me at night and a closet 5 ft from me has alot more for long range or bigger holes . Providing my wife didn't re arange the closet and hid or mixed up my ammo .

BarG

Founding Member
Those tax dollars that you send to the gov and they waisted . They waisted it on night vision , tear gas ,and a big black van that holds alot of men with bullit proof vest , mask and helmets . If they come after you for growing tobacco they will probably over do it with two vans full and a chopper in the air.
My pistol in within reach of me at night and a closet 5 ft from me has alot more for long range or bigger holes . Providing my wife didn't re arange the closet and hid or mixed up my ammo .

I'm laughing cause thats not funny but it is! Even I can't remember where all my guns are stashed. Its one of those spur of the moment kinda remembrences when you need one.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I'm laughing cause thats not funny but it is! Even I can't remember where all my guns are stashed. Its one of those spur of the moment kinda remembrences when you need one.

This made me remember at turkey season two years ago . I had a turkey federation shot gun . It is really nice crome shiny gun . I had to camo it up for hunting . I hunted the season with it . Heres the kicker . I forgot all about my new automatic browning camo turkey gun that I had bought months before turkey season . I found it when I went to put the other one away . I felt like a fool .

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
who needs a gun when you got one of these,???

>
stick010.jpg

By chickenhawk434 at 2012-07-17
//
stick013.jpg

By chickenhawk434 at 2012-07-17
//
stick007.jpg

By chickenhawk434 at 2012-07-19

that collar is so bad-ass,,,,,,and the good thing is, it is on my dog,

BarG

Founding Member
Shame, Shame, shame...heh

I just aquired a new remington pump 12 guage for an out standing debt. over 6 years old. The moral is don't forget to remind your friends when you bail there ass out.

Rayshields

This made me remember at turkey season two years ago . I had a turkey federation shot gun . It is really nice crome shiny gun . I had to camo it up for hunting . I hunted the season with it . Heres the kicker . I forgot all about my new automatic browning camo turkey gun that I had bought months before turkey season . I found it when I went to put the other one away . I felt like a fool .

So many guns and so little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.