Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I am famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishi

Well I guess that I am famous. The black helicopter mace a circle over the house yesterday to check out my tobacco patch. Heard today that they made a raid yesterday on a Marijuana patch not too far from where I live.

Dan

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
thats our taxdollars at work,

fighting the war on drug's,

a war they can not win,

and while all that was happening, a pediphile looks on wondering what all the rukkus is about<<<

DonH

Well I guess that I am famous. The black helicopter mace a circle over the house yesterday to check out my tobacco patch. Heard today that they made a raid yesterday on a Marijuana patch not too far from where I live.

Dan

That happened to me last month! Very disturbing, even when you're doing something completely legal they can make you feel under suspicion. I just stared at them with a pissed off look as they circled around a few times. I guess when they're budgeted all that money they have to put it to use.

leverhead

Dan

When I was a kid I told my Grandmother I wanted to be a cop. She cried and said I should do something constructive with my life, like being a Piano Player.

BigBonner

Founding Member

Dan

Dan
Remember when swat bust your door down and say's don't move , they mean don't move .One night about 3 in the morning you will just hear a tud at your front and back door along with windows breaking from tear gas .
To the uninformed growing tobacco is worse than growing mary jane .

Grundle

Dan
Remember when swat bust your door down and say's don't move , they mean don't move .One night about 3 in the morning you will just hear a tud at your front and back door along with windows breaking from tear gas .
To the uninformed growing tobacco is worse than growing mary jane .

Is it really seen in such a poor light? That seems far-fetched to me, but then I just started this hobby.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
People are really surprised when I mention I grow it. Most do think it's illegal.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
People are really surprised when I mention I grow it. Most do think it's illegal.

I've gotten the surprise reaction too. But several have commented it is pretty and how could they add it to their landscape, shade a too hot spot in the garden, etc.
I always take time with them and mention Fair Trade Tobacco. Last year I had two satellite locations. This year it is three. I hope I am starting a trend. On the other hand maybe it is just folks humoring an old fart.

John

Boboro

GEDC0008.jpg The people A round here say I grow drugs and think I'm a nut I would'nt have it any other way. Bacer with AniseGEDC0008.jpg behind it

Boboro

People say I grow drugs and I'm A nut I would'nt have it any other wayGEDC1320.jpg bacco with anise be hind it.

Ishi

Thanks this has made for some interesting reading.
BigBonner; You mean I should not reach for the shotgun setting in the corner of the bedroom?? The corner of the room is my safe it keeps the guns safe from falling over.
Dan

BarG

Founding Member
Thanks this has made for some interesting reading.
BigBonner; You mean I should not reach for the shotgun setting in the corner of the bedroom?? The corner of the room is my safe it keeps the guns safe from falling over.
Dan

Guns and baseball bats keeps Mary Jane safe. Keep your guns safe, and your bat by the door. Don't reach for the sky in your own home, reach for your gun.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Guns and baseball bats keeps Mary Jane safe. Keep your guns safe, and your bat by the door. Don't reach for the sky in your own home, reach for your gun.

Never have to reach for mine. It's in my pocket (With a legal "carry" permit.) Cop pulled me over the other day for a seat belt check. He saw my permit when I showed my drivers license. He said "Shoot anybody?" I said "Not recently. Got anybody in mind?."

J

Status
Not open for further replies.