Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Look what I stumbled onto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
''I'm not trying to start a revolution or anything,'' said Carey, who has time to work on his crop because of the downturn in the economy and its impact on the building trades.

^^^^^

welli think he ended up starting a revolution,

best quote, of the whole article,

BarG

Founding Member
Yep, Thats our hero Don, for starting this website. Hip Hip Hooray For Don. Some people let 15 miutes of fame go to their head and its done with and some people use it for constructive and beneficial purposes.

Way to go FmGrowit, I see you chose the latter.:cool:;):)

Last edited:

SmokeStack

President Barack Obama last week signed the strongest anti-smoking bill in history. The measure gives the Food and Drug Administration the authority to regulate tobacco for the first time

Does this mean that we now have to get permission from the USDA to grow tobacco for personal use or for selling it as whole leaf? Isn't Obama a smoker or at least was a smoker? These regulations are getting out of hand. Who gives a f#%k if someone wants to grow and smoke their own tobacco!

BarG

Founding Member
Does this mean that we now have to get permission from the USDA to grow tobacco for personal use or for selling it as whole leaf? Isn't Obama a smoker or at least was a smoker? These regulations are getting out of hand. Who gives a f#%k if someone wants to grow and smoke their own tobacco!

Thats the Texas dept. of Agriculture hereabouts. And the head of the TDA By telephone helped me realize my rights of whole leaf not being under any definition of processed therefore regulated tobacco product.

Status
Not open for further replies.