Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i googled '' home growing tobacco'' and didnt see F,T,T,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayshields

I use Firefox and Google on my laptop. While my laptop was in the shop, I bought an Ipad2, and had it set up to use Google. When I entered Fair Trade Tobacco Com, in the search bar, I got several pages of Fair Trade Tobacco Org and zero of FTT. I finally was able to get here by coming in through Whole Leaf Tobacco Store.

Daniel

Banned
Since it has been a while since I actually looked into google ranking. I looked up one site that lists what is involved. Basically they list 144 different factors that are either good or bad. Keyword and context relevance is still part of it. In fact it is still true that if your text is not relevant to the keywords it will still get you penalized here is what it says about keywords and how they need to be used in the text.

Every word in this tag MUST appear somewhere in the body text. If not, it can be penalized for irrelevance.
No single word should appear more than twice.
If not, it may be considered spam.

Here is a link to the entire list if anyone is interested in the fine details of web site optimization. nearly everything other than the keyword information I ignore. It looks like there are some new things in there that you can get into deep trouble with if you don't know about them. IN short this group really doesn't have much to worry about since it is a truly legit site in how it works and functions. we are not trying to trick people into finding this group.
http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/internet/google-ranking-factors.htm

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
We've just made some changes. So it's time to stop losing sleep over this issue, and give it a few weeks. We'll still be here, and we'll still be growing at a satisfactory pace.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.