Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

YEA! no more Sig

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
With the upgrade, I had our most annoying Sig removed from the pages. Now when you come to the site, it will look like you're logged in, but most of the time you won't be. To see if you're signed in, look at the top right of the page and if you see the number of posts since your last visit...you're signed in. If the number of post since you last visit isn't there...you're not signed in.

For anyone who misses our mascot, he can still be seen at the bottom of the page near the stats.

If anyone sees an issue with the new upgrade, please let me know.

Don

BarG

Founding Member
I miss our cig buddy. Just kidding. I noticed that if you don't log out you can come back anytime without seeing him.

Steve2md

I just stay logged in....unfortunately, I've forgotten my password, so hopefully my comp doesn't crash any time soon.....

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I just stay logged in....unfortunately, I've forgotten my password, so hopefully my comp doesn't crash any time soon.....

Go to your setting and change your password. I'm having problems right now sending password re-setting instructions. The new upgrade doesn't let me change the password for you anymore.

Brown Thumb

How about a new Mascot.

Attachments

• HPIM2246.JPG
    HPIM2246.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 18

Steve2md

haha, cute... What about a model with tobacco leaves covering the "parts" ala "EVE" with her fig leaves.....lol