Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

FREE Heirloom Tobacco seeds program SUSPENDED

The Free Seed program has been suspended until further notice. It's too late in the season to send seeds and expect a crop from them. Regular contributing members can still request seeds, just send me a PM.

Register to become a member and
    after making five (5) posts on the forum, you will receive FREE tobacco seeds of your choice. For seed selection, go to the Fair Trade Tobacco seed collection page and pick out any variety you want. Send me a PM with your selection along with your mailing address and I'll send you 100 seeds FREE (of one variety)

After 25 substantive posts, members can request another 100 seeds annually of one variety (one word replies or smilie face replies don't count).

After 100 posts, members are entitled to any seeds they want for personal use, annually (up to 100 each of any four varieties) ....all you have to do is ask for them.

All members can select any seeds from this list FREE of charge. All previous conditions still apply, (but just about any excuse will be considered).

Copy and paste your selections in a PM to me along with your address.

The highlighted names will be sent on a first come- first served basis. These seeds will be limited to about 100 seeds per request (maybe a few more depending on the variety.

Thanks for joining FairTradeTobacco.com

Please note....This is not an offer for all the free seeds you want of every variety.
    Last edited by FmGrowit; 04-02-2012 at 10:11 PM.

1 members have Nominated this post.

The Free Seed program has been suspended until further notice. It's too late in the season to send seeds and expect a crop from them. Regular contributing members can still request seeds, just send me a PM.

Register to become a member and
    after making five (5) posts on the forum, you will receive FREE tobacco seeds of your choice. For seed selection, go to the Fair Trade Tobacco seed collection page and pick out any variety you want. Send me a PM with your selection along with your mailing address and I'll send you 100 seeds FREE (of one variety)

After 25 substantive posts, members can request another 100 seeds annually of one variety (one word replies or smilie face replies don't count).

After 100 posts, members are entitled to any seeds they want for personal use, annually (up to 100 each of any four varieties) ....all you have to do is ask for them.

All members can select any seeds from this list FREE of charge. All previous conditions still apply, (but just about any excuse will be considered).

Copy and paste your selections in a PM to me along with your address.

The highlighted names will be sent on a first come- first served basis. These seeds will be limited to about 100 seeds per request (maybe a few more depending on the variety.

Thanks for joining FairTradeTobacco.com

Please note....This is not an offer for all the free seeds you want of every variety.
    Last edited by FmGrowit; 04-02-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Southern Washington State I can see Oregon from my front yard and Mt. St. Helens to the North

OK I did it I asked for those Ergo White stemmed burley seeds

Quote Originally Posted by FmGrowit View Post
    After 25 substantive post, members can request another 100 seeds (one word replies or smilie face replies don't count).
    well that sucks!, How am I gonna come up with 25 Substantive posts??

Quote Originally Posted by Jitterbugdude View Post
    well that sucks!, How am I gonna come up with 25 Substantive posts??
    Easy! Just reply 18 more times with posts like the one you made here...then you'll only have to post 18 more times with something substantive.

Honestly, it's cheaper to give seeds away for free than it is to sell them

Don..Good one!.. Randy B

Don, I'd like to see some kind of quality control inserted in to the seeds people send you. I would not want to get seeds only to find out later that whoever sent them in did not bag the flower heads. Maybe make a checklist for someone before they send seeds to you. Something like were the heads bagged?, any other tobacco grown near you? where did you originally obtain the seeds? How long have you been growing tobacco? etc.

Randy B

Thanks Randy, will do.

Southern Washington State I can see Oregon from my front yard and Mt. St. Helens to the North

The seeds I sent in were from the only tobacco plants grown in my county.
    The county extension agent said he never has heard of any one growing tobacco here before.
    The County population is about 6000 people with a land area bigger than Rhode Island by 100 square miles
    My County is 1650 square miles.
    And I grew just 5 plants all the same type.

Wow,
    I do not know how much more isolated tobacco could get than that. Last year I thought no one grew any within miles, until over an early cup of coffee a neighbor commented about their tobacco plants. I had no idea, just be safe than sorry with your seeding plants.

Well I can safely say there is no Tobacco near me, the nearest tobacco farm would be 1000 miles away and I didn't plant any other type (I only have one type of seed until now). I only let the largest strongest plant to flower and I decapitated the others

Hakamo0o

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast