Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cant get pic. to upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

I do not ask , She is Wacked either way.
Damm good woman though to put up with dads Crap!!

Boboro

He means the"nervous" hospital,as in Slingblade.I have to clarify for him sometimes,even in the "real"world.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Sorry too but that picture is amazing if that isn't a midget in it. The leaf is yellow in the field! I would love to find something that turns honest to God yellow in the field. And the size! Wow! Wasn't mcy the same as tn90. Sorry for thread drift but you can't post an amazing pic like that and have people ignore it! Wow !!

Not to run away with the thread, but what kind of Tobacco is this?

darren1979

First Time Grower
Boboro if you havnt got any software to reduce the size of the images use imageshack. Its very simple, visit http://imageshack.us/

'click browse' on the home page and a box will open and look for the pic you want to upload.
Then enter your email address for a free account, dont worry they dont spam its needed for a password and to conform your email.
Then click image size, make it 800x600 thats a good size for most monitors.
Then click upload.

Once uploaded it will give you some short code you can copy and paste into forums for your images to show.

Hope that helps.

wazzappenning

photobucket works for me. just copy (click and drag the pics onto your desktop) and then upload them from there.

btw when we attach a pic via the attachment button on here, do we need to keep the pic stored on the computer indefinitely or can we delete it and its stored here?

Status
Not open for further replies.