Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Another record set on FTT

driftinmark

and all this time in science class we talked about ****erectus.......damn, never thought it would be banned, lol

driftinmark

we are up to 950 ****** peeps, damn.......hope you have a banner year Don....your site is really taking off!!...every time i come in theres like a hundred guests on here!!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
* is a common typing symbol for "pound" or any other thing you want to type but are NOT permitted by the censor. (And here I thought the states had free speech.) Naive I guess. LOL

Sorry my friend. # is pound. * is star. This explains why you can't get through the automated phone systems. :) i.e. press pound key to talk to a representative. Press star for more options. lol

LeftyRighty

Founding Member
sometime in the next few days, total posts on WLT will exceed those on HTGT.
Not really a milestone or record, but interesting to note

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
sometime in the next few days, total posts on WLT will exceed those on HTGT.
Not really a milestone or record, but interesting to note

No, not really a milestone, but I think it shows a little about what freedom means. I know there's a policy here that infringes on everyone's freedom of speech in the open forums (politics and religion) , but everyone is at least provide a place to discuss anything they want in "Groups".

We're fewer than 100 posts away from passing our old forum, so we should hit that mark either today or tomorrow...provided someone isn't inspired to reply to all of his own posts over there ;)

Congratulations goes to all of you for making the forum what is has become.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
did you ever think it would get this big Don?

I guess I always hoped the forum would be big, but when I first started, the idea was to create a type of clearing house where growers could be matched up with buyers for specific types and quantities of tobacco. That idea never took off, so the plan changed. The plan for the forum has actually changed several times and ultimately, the forum found it's own way. Now, I'm just going along with where I think the forum is going.

I've never done anything like this before, so I didn't have (and still don't have) any idea where this will ultimately lead. I'll continue to improve the forum anywhere and any way I can and hope I don't piss too many people off in the meantime. These forums have a way of splitting up...I've seen it before with a very popular fishing site. Hundreds of active members and there was some bickering among mods and the place went to hell within weeks.

When the honeymoon is over, I'll always be glad I did it and be thankful for the friends I've made along the way. Nothing lasts forever, shit, I can go face first into my bowl of corn flakes tomorrow morning. That's the one thing we all have in common...nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow.

bonehead

I guess I always hoped the forum would be big, but when I first started, the idea was to create a type of clearing house where growers could be matched up with buyers for specific types and quantities of tobacco. That idea never took off, so the plan changed. The plan for the forum has actually changed several times and ultimately, the forum found it's own way. Now, I'm just going along with where I think the forum is going.

I've never done anything like this before, so I didn't have (and still don't have) any idea where this will ultimately lead. I'll continue to improve the forum anywhere and any way I can and hope I don't piss too many people off in the meantime. These forums have a way of splitting up...I've seen it before with a very popular fishing site. Hundreds of active members and there was some bickering among mods and the place went to hell within weeks.

When the honeymoon is over, I'll always be glad I did it and be thankful for the friends I've made along the way. Nothing lasts forever, shit, I can go face first into my bowl of corn flakes tomorrow morning. That's the one thing we all have in common...nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow.
i am hoping for a bright and sunny future around here. around me almost no one grows tobacco or uses whole leaf. i need a lot more information and it is nice to be able to read and write about something you enjoy doing especially when you have the opportunity to save money at the same time. every other hoby i have costs me money. this is a welcome change.