Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Another record set on FTT

Fisherman

So far this is just a start :)

Is the best on the web but is constantly evolving. At the moment , any dedicated searcher can come away with enough knowledge to take the leap from planning to actually becoming self sufficient in a most profitable arena. Smoking costs big bucks. And the sad part is that it is almost all taxes for the man to waste.

Once more people decide that "roll-your-owns" are a designer item instead of a "make-do" thing.. you will see loads rush to this site and tho some will only grow.. but they all will need and desire different types leaf to experiment with and fill slots.

Myself............... I am in awe of the whole concept and daily I learn more and more about what used to be mainly just a habit.

The above is my opinion only:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Numb3rs

HTGT: "In total there are 20 users online : 4 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests. Most users ever online was...Wed Aug 19, 2009"
FTT: "There are currently 122 users online. 21 members and 101 guests. Most users ever online...07-28-2013"

For one, the heyday was 4 years ago. For the other, this week.

Bob

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
OK, I might be gloating just a bit, but I think it is only appropriate I make the overtaking post. We've surpassed HTGT in posts on August 3, 2013 at 8:22 pm. EST.

Thanks again everyone.

marksctm

OK, I might be gloating just a bit, but I think it is only appropriate I make the overtaking post. We've surpassed HTGT in posts on August 3, 2013 at 8:22 pm. EST.

Thanks again everyone.
Thank Knucks, he accounts for about half of them.;)

Congratulations Don.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
i'm especially proud of the fact that all of them have been on topic.
Rolling OTF Laughing MAO :D :D :D
wink.png
:D :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

OK, that;s not fair, but you're definitely come a long way.

BarG

Founding Member
Yep! Sieze the moment. I think the forum has maintained a steady theme to help the home grower. It has sure helped me and hooked me up with some good quality friends to trade, buy and sell small quantitys to experiment with and see whats out there.[varietys and types I'd never get around to experience]
Most I will probably never meet in person so this forum keeps us in touch.

There are some very innovative people on this site !