Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Another record set on FTT

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
On Saturday, August 25, 2012 members of FTT posted 152 comments on the boards. This is the first time we've ever hit the 150 post mark for a single day of posting. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for being such a great group.

If there is anything that needs attention, please let me know.

Also, there is a new forum "Providing for the Table". It was inspired by the popularity of Johnlee's thread...now it is an entire forum. It's located just under General Discussions. Sub-forums (Hunting, Fishing, Shrooming etc.) will be added as needed.

Don

Tom_in_TN

Great news!!! Just wait until all us growers have the field work finished and have some spare time. We should easily see some 200 post days this fall/winter.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
On Saturday, August 25, 2012 members of FTT posted 152 comments on the boards. This is the first time we've ever hit the 150 post mark for a single day of posting. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for being such a great group.

If there is anything that needs attention, please let me know.

Also, there is a new forum "Providing for the Table". It was inspired by the popularity of Johnlee's thread...now it is an entire forum. It's located just under General Discussions. Sub-forums (Hunting, Fishing, Shrooming etc.) will be added as needed.

Don
Good for all of us and especially you Don. Great milestone.

John

indianjoe

Founding Member
I noticed the number of posts, congragulations. I happened to be out of state with new Grandson being born and wow the number of posts I had to readup on.

BarG

Founding Member
I noticed the number of posts, congragulations. I happened to be out of state with new Grandson being born and wow the number of posts I had to readup on.

Congratulation Indianjoe.

I just had # 5 recently and now Am in the process of the whole tree house thing for when they visit. You was blessed with a new Grandson and plenty of new posts to boot.:cool:

Rayshields

I noticed the number of posts, congratulations. I happened to be out of state with new Grandson being born and wow the number of posts I had to readup

I had the same problem. Went to Canada to go fishing and returned to over 700 posts to read...still not caught up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im so honoured to be a member of this site,

i promote it very regularlly,

driftinmark

I do also Chicken, but I dont have a shiny truck like yours with the website on the side, lol....just a green dudge here, lol

just looked at the counter for people, 873 , its still growing....

jekylnz

Everyone I know must be soo well informed about this site now,I keep finding my self saying"on the fair trade forum there's this........ etc,etc,etc""they all probably dont want to here another thing about bacci,hahaha,lol