Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Picture Sizing Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckP

Howdy!

NEVER MIND! - I finally noticed when I click on a thumbnail image, it displays the actual photo (767 KB - 1996 x 1218 pixels).

BeehivesFromTrail.jpg

Now how do I delete my post? Chuck.

Last edited:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Now how do I delete my post? Chuck.

:D...it's actually a good post...why would you want to delete it?

Click on the blow-up and it will open in a new window. Click on that for the full size. Than click back or hit the backspace key to get back to the forum.

Oh...and to close the window, left click anywhere on the page.

Last edited:

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
and you click the next button to view all pics in the post. very convenient!

Brown Thumb

Any way to rotate pic ? I gots lots of upside down one and sideways one from my dummy phone.

DGBAMA

Any way to rotate pic ? I gots lots of upside down one and sideways one from my dummy phone.

Seems when posted directly from phone some servers do not "auto rotate". Try holding your phone differently when taking the pic. o

ChuckP

I have been to that very place!

Howdy Planter,

Were you at the beehives south of Ely, Nevada? When? We really loved the area. My wife was trying to talk me into moving out there and it was pretty tempting! We had no arthritis pains while we out there. I only have one problem - what about a good paying job? I don't think I could handle the rigors of working in a gold mine anymore.

Last edited:

Southern Planter

Howdy Planter,

Where you at the beehives south of Ely, Nevada? When? We really loved the area. My wife was trying to talk me into moving out there and it was pretty tempting! We had no arthritis pains while we out there. I only have one problem - what about a good paying job? I don't think I could handle the rigors of working in a gold mine anymore.

I owned a silver mine west of Ely in the Egan Mountains. I have a hand written letter from the White Pine County registrar stating, "congratulations, you are the only registered voter in the Egan Range". Nevada was a wonderful state before it got "Californicated" as the northern Nevadian's put it.

BarG

Founding Member
Brown thumb, Try loading on your desktop and use edit function with right click for rotating, enhance ....

Brown Thumb

Brown thumb, Try loading on your desktop and use edit function with right click for rotating, enhance ....
That is what I was doing, my puter at home is as slow as honey I do not even use it anymore.
I have to do it on my puter at work unfortunately it has been busy I have no time to screw around.
I phones must be held the right way due to a lot of servers or hosts or whatever do not support apples format thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.