Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What the hell can we do?I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_in_TN

Up to this point I have read nothing that would raise a flag to anyone who is looking to discover 'evidence' to 'catch' someone doing something illegal, mainly because no one is doing anything of that sort on this forum.

leverhead

Up to this point I have read nothing that would raise a flag to anyone who is looking to discover 'evidence' to 'catch' someone doing something illegal, mainly because no one is doing anything of that sort on this forum.

Why should we? There's plenty of well qualified people who do that sort of stuff for a living.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
You're absolutely right. My caution was in the "not to" category. Some things mentioned here could be objectionable to some folks and I just didn't want anyone to be fooled into believing anything on the net was really private.

John

Knucklehead

Founding Member
As a student of history and practitioner of philosophical reasoning I was successfully able to track the origins of America's decline to the very year that women were granted the right to vote. The country has been divided ever since.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
As a student of history and practitioner of philosophical reasoning I was successfully able to track the origins of America's decline to the very year that women were granted the right to vote. The country has been divided ever since.
Yeah and we're not even getting laid any more frequently. So much for political promises. LOL

John

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yes, men are much to literal. When we were told we would be getting screwed if women got the right to vote...we thought that was going to be a good thing.

wazzappenning

i think every developed country needs a revolution, just have a second tea party, except everyone throws their i-phone in the ocean.

Boboro

I here ya . I like that I can talk to people all over the world , but I dont' want them on my hip holster.

wazzappenning

heres a better reason for revolution, how? just everyone stop buying it. someone forwarded this vid to me since my wife is expecting. its not supposed to be up anymore but it is. got me a little mad to say the least.

if you know anyone from california send them this to see if they will vote, nov 6. its not just gmo, its chem food. if california votes it in, it will probably be labeled us wide(why print 2 labels), or at least make it easier for everywhere else to make it labeled

http://geneticroulettemovie.com/

http://www.naturalnews.com/036160_GMO_labeling_California_ballot_measure.html

http://www.sos.ca.gov/admin/press-releases/2012/db12-068.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.