Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Best Cigar Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

If you had to pick the best cigar blend so far which tobacco would it be?
Wrapper?
Binder?
Filler?

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Well, because everyone has their favorites.. and speaking of that, I really like
Filler: Huehuetenango
Binder: Havana 142
Wrapper: Shade grown Florida Sumatra.

I also really like a Huehuetenango Puro

Another filler I really like is Guatemalan.

I'm waiting for some tobacco to come out of the kiln but an un-kilned cigar with Little Dutch (filler), Yellow Pryor (binder) and Glessnor (wrapper) seems to have potential for a good smoke. It is also pretty close to what a typical American cigar would have been like back in the Golden Age of Cigar smoking in the U.S.

There are so many different combinations that it's mind boggling.

ChuckP

I'm waiting for some tobacco to come out of the kiln but an un-kilned cigar with Little Dutch (filler), Yellow Pryor (binder) and Glessnor (wrapper) seems to have potential for a good smoke. It is also pretty close to what a typical American cigar would have been like back in the Golden Age of Cigar smoking in the U.S.

There are so many different combinations that it's mind boggling.

Howdy Randy,

How did this combination turn out? Merry Christmas Y'all!

PS - I have two fav wrappers - Black Mammoth & FL Sumatra
Binder: Penn Red
Filler: Havana 608

Matty

Well, I haven't grown any yet but I gotta whole lotta different kinds from the WLT store. I've found a few blends that are good. TN90 and random VBN scraps for filler, dark VBN for binder and a light VBN or CT shade for a wrapper. Just recently, the Dominican ligero as filler and Bezuki as a binder and wrapper do just fine. I'm still mixin'n'matchin, finding what goes together and what don't and in that process is my fun. Oh, and smokin' too lol.

Randy

Ask question abt smoking cigar?? The first 2/3 great smoke taste and burn but the last 1/3 made me choke afrtful taste like burn taste?? any suggestions?
Randy

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I blow the smoke out of the cigar before I let it go out each time. If you're saving for it for later, cut the end to new tobacco before you relight. I think the smoke inside gets stale.

What could also happen is the last third has been acting like a cigarette filter and catching alot of the tar and nicotine and moisture from the first two thirds. ??

Randy

thanks knukes for responding..I just recived WORST news in MY life MY momas......

Status
Not open for further replies.