redneck grower
Founding Member
Re: Seanz Grow log

looks like you got your soil all tilled up,,

sound's to me like your ready for some planting,

BarG

Founding Member

By the time those seedlings are ready maybe your weather will have let up and let you get to planting.

Seanz

Thats What i am hoping guys, Todays a good day nice strong wind to dry off some of the puddles around, Seedlings are looking good, though i did have a bit of a scare with some white mold on one batch of seedlings, I didnt think it was warm enough for it. They were covered in IN a tray with a cling film cover on them so maybe there was just enough of everything to create it.
At this time i am looking ,hoping for a mid nov planting, As by then the soil should be warm enough to no retard them

BarG

Founding Member

Preparing for hardening off your plants for planting? That is another whole ballgame there Seanz. The way you guys have had such success with the initial germination and such you don't take things lightly I see. I hope you get them that next stage further without incident. You will know best how to handle it for your climate. Best of luck because when you do get them in the ground we'll have a winter grow to watch up here in the lower 48.

Seanz

Hey guys well hopefully We have seen the last of the crap weather for awhile, i see some of you guys are getting some heavy storms up there, take care in that. anyway I haven't been up to much due to the weather but today I managed to get out and take a vid of whats been happening. still havent made any new beds but thats in the pipe line. so hears the vid
Its from my youtube channel

Kaneo

I like the idea of the 4 plant plots, make's it easy to walk around and access the plants. Plenty of room for tobacco in your back yard

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member

Nice video.. did you ever get your question answered on your other video about the color of your Meer?
Randy b

BarG

Founding Member

Howdy Doody seanz, [I ain't heard that greeting in a coons age], Thats a real knee slapper. Nice video. I like the accent.

A good manly way to call your cat is to give your cat a manly name. I call my female feline chopper and just call...
heeere chop chop and she comes running.;)

johnlee1933

Founding Member

Howdy Doody seanz, [I ain't heard that greeting in a coons age], Thats a real knee slapper. Nice video. I like the accent.

A good manly way to call your cat is to give your cat a manly name. I call my female feline chopper and just call...
heeere chop chop and she comes running.;)
reminds me of the woman arrested on a solicitation charge. She said I was not soliciting. I was just calling my dog. His name is Tizz and I was calling "Here Tizz, Here Tizz," (Maybe this belongs over in J & J)

J

indianjoe

Founding Member

Speaking of cat names, mine is called "killer", ain't that manly enough?

Seanz

Well, I have just had a spanner thrown in the works lately. My landlord had a stroke and the family have up and sold the property, fair enough no issues but the new landlords have said I cant use that back area. really pissed me off, that and they want to raise the rent So I am hard out looking for somewhere new as the price they want isn't what the place is worth to live in, But the new place needs enough room to cater to my needs.
On a positive note I got 100% strike rate from my seeds so thanks to all who gifted some and I am paying it forward to others down here,

johnlee1933

Founding Member

Well, I have just had a spanner thrown in the works lately. My landlord had a stroke and the family have up and sold the property, fair enough no issues but the new landlords have said I cant use that back area. really pissed me off, that and they want to raise the rent So I am hard out looking for somewhere new as the price they want isn't what the place is worth to live in, But the new place needs enough room to cater to my needs.
On a positive note I got 100% strike rate from my seeds so thanks to all who gifted some and I am paying it forward to others down here,

Sorry to hear it mate. I wish you the best of luck hitting a new place that may give you space to grow. Hang on to some of your seedlings. You may still need them.

John

Kaneo

No good there Seanz, good to hear the seed stock grew well. Hopefully theres a place with plenty of acres for the bacy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.