Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Mine cough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Got carryed a way with the 0. But I thank this winther is gointo be our best yet. people from all over gona want to be here.

leverhead

I figured that. The last reich was supposed to last 1000 years, it was looking pretty tattered after 10. Funny title though.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
took me a minute to figure it out,,

but then i lol;d

Boboro

I was going to read some of that trash. But the ol'lady would'nt spell it for me so thats how I speld it. did'nt work on the goolge. Must not be no hillbillys nuties

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
it actually isnt a bad book,

you should read it, and then read THE TURNER DIARIES,

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Chicken, I agree, both "decent" books. The Turner Diaries goes a 'bit' against my Christian values but it's still and interesting book, Mein Kampf is also a decent read, really see into his life, doesn't explain why he did what he did, but explains why he is how is he.

I'd definitely be interested in reading Mein Cough!

Boboro

Move'in the last of my stalk cure out of the shed and in to the house. Its been a steady rain for 2 days and I'm worryed about mold. I've had hichhike'in horn worms come inthe bacca room but yhir easy to find when they crap the floor.The room will be half full of hang'in stalk cure. and worms.

Boboro

All my bacca in the house cep. for 12 or so plants in the yard.canoe trip 2012 013.JPGIts been a tuff year with a crappy start. I thout I mite have TMV but now a think its a PH problem. I still mite move.

Boboro

Been work'in on new garden spaceAfter the harvest 2012 011.JPG After the harvest 2012 019.JPG I been digg'in up a lot of garlic that i let go wild After the harvest 2012 014.JPG If somebody wants some I'll send it for the postage cost. Its time to plant it hear. Got the garden shead smell'in like a oceupy campout

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Whole cloves with the top quarter in sliced off sprinkled with salt pepper and olive oil wrapped in a tin foil cocoon and baked till golden brown are divine served with a steak.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
it would be nice if i could bring my hanging baccy in the house,

i like your thought pattern,

Boboro

The inside cur'in roomhas worked very well. I can control RH with a voperizer and a small heater but have'nt had to use'em but once to try em out. No mold mildew or dry green leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.