Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

God's lookin' out for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
My house got broken into about 1:30am the night before last. The good ol' guard dog Colt scared them off, by the time I got to the front door of my house with my handgun and maglite, the bastard was gone and down the road. Time for new locks and a security system!

The tobacco is safe though!

BarG

Founding Member
My house got broken into about 1:30am the night before last. The good ol' guard dog Colt scared them off, by the time I got to the front door of my house with my handgun and maglite, the bastard was gone and down the road. Time for new locks and a security system!

The tobacco is safe though!
I'd say lay low and leave some bait.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
apparently a 2 locked doors, 2 cars in the drive way and a dog was enough bait for someone...

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Haha Indeed. I was talking it over with my professor (retired circuit judge) and he said "If he was so bold to break in at night, with people home I wonder what else he'd do?" I said "I know what he'd do" "what?" He asks. I say "He'd fall to his knees screaming because I blew away his knee caps with my .40!"

BigBonner

Founding Member
Here now you need gun control !
Make sure one shot counts . No use in wasting bullits or taxpayers money defending the crook .
If you have good gun control and line them up sometimes you can get two with one bullit .

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
apparently a 2 locked doors, 2 cars in the drive way and a dog was enough bait for someone...
Yeah sounds like michigan alright, and bigb is right, if you have the capabilty to take out knees then you'd be better served in attorney fees removing the perp altogether

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
See I have my house set up where I can duck and hide...but still have a good shooting path to ones' knees. That's the weird thing, my Glock tends to stick. 15 rounds in a perp REALLY sucks...

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I lost my dog so I have two guns.

A while back a police lieutenant friend said "John, If you have to shoot a burglar make sure you kill him. You don't need two stories in court," and "Make sure he's inside the house."

John

darren1979

First Time Grower
Hope everyone's good and your fiance isnt dwelling on it, woman tend to do that and use men look for a way to get even.

One good thing is were you live you have the law on your side, we can just use "reasonable force" to protect our loved ones and property and with judges like this its no wonder our country's going down hill.

notcrack

Hey Michibaccy,
Sorry to hear about the break-in. I can't really discuss guns and dogs etc as I have neither, but the one thing I know about are locks. If you're doing a full refit have a look at getting some ingersol or banham locks fitted. I worked as a locksmith for almost 10 years and I have never come up against locks like these. They will turn any thief around, as they as a damn nightmare to get through.
I would recommend a L2000 Rim dead & M2002 Cylinder Mortice from banham or a Ingersoll London Line Nightlatch & Ingersol London Line Hookbolt. If you do go for these just try to not lock yourself out.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Luckily I live at a rental so the landlord is replacing the locks (bigger investment for him than myself). And thanks everyone for your concern, we're all doing good, a bit shaken up but that's nothing a little bit of Mead Cyser won't fix in the evenin

Status
Not open for further replies.