Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Picture of my shade leafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bika

It worked pretty well. Kept the sun of real well.

Question from it being hot did your leaves ever droop?

Attachments

• IMAG0441.jpg
    IMAG0441.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 60

Bika

Cool, these plants are very differnent from yur normal garden or even landscape. With other plants drooping totaly means something else.

Bika

well Crap I have been water it the whole time with city water. They have been growing well and Ive seen no problems at all. No stunt growth or anything.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
well Crap I have been water it the whole time with city water. They have been growing well and Ive seen no problems at all. No stunt growth or anything.
Hey, good for you. All's well that ends well. Maybe you're the exception to the rule or a demonstration the rule is wrong. Do you get any rain? If so that helps.

J

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Bika, What's the name of the steak house in Dallas that cuts your tie off if you're wearing one? I have fond memories of the place but can't remember it's name.

J

Bika

A bit but I also fertilize with merical grow and from an accidic plant that is ground up. Bullneedles is the plant I use. We just ground it up into a liquid, plant and all. It is an wasome fertilizer.

Bika

Wonderfull then this could be bad. So I need to by an inline filter for it. Crap now im worried.......

Bika

I wounder if I start now will it flush the plant out of the chlorine? Or delude it?

johnlee1933

Founding Member
As for chlorine in tobacco, if the plant absorbs too much chlorine, then the cured leaf will not burn.

Bob
Bob, I trust your statement but am not sure I know why. Do you think it is because the chlorine has already bound up the molecules that otherwise would bind with oxygen during burning?

John

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Excess chlorine it is thought, causes excessive absorption of Calcium which results in an abnormal Potassium to Calcium ratio. Additionally, the increase in chlorine is directly proportional to the amount of chlorine added by irrigation water. Chlorine intake can be inhibited by adding extra nitrogen.

Randy B

Boboro

When I water I use city water. Mosty wnen thir small. But when its very dry I water. I a'nt had no problems.

VonMessa

Filling a container with city water and leaving it sit overnight (uncovered) will allow most , if not all, of the chlorine to evaporate.

Status
Not open for further replies.