Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pipe progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

It's gorgeous,I love the blonde wood vs the normal dark colors. Will it stay light like that or does it naturally darken with use?

It will darken a bit from use. I think it's mostly from the natural oils on the hands but I'm not positive. That's actually exactly why I tried to make this one a lighter color, so that it wouldn't become too dark.....hopefully. I'm really excited that Jack likes it. I'm sure this one will smoke like a champ. It has a wonderful draw.

Seanz

It looks good Aaron Well done mate, I have to agree with Smokes the blond wood is amazing And as a mainly straight pipe smoker It looks like it would fit in the hand comfertably, Congrats bro!

BarG

Founding Member
Fine looking pipe Aaron, You can't tell at all where the machine work and the hand work merge together the way they took a polish.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
So what are you saying Bob, that people from Canada that smoke pipes are cool? or are you referring to the shape as a "Canadian"?..:)

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone from Canada is, of course, already very cool. But those Canadians who smoke "Canadian" shape pipes are doubly blessed.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.