Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Look what I just got in the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

notcrack

I haven't hidden the fact that I run a small tobacco leaf business in the UK, but what I don't talk about is what I get from a lot of companies. I have a tendency to get a large amount of samples pouring through my door in the hopes of winning my business. Today I think I've just received the best sample ever. It's from a company that supplies big tobacco in Europe and who I had to talk into sending the raw leaf. They obviously haven't gotten the right end of the stick.

Here is the first thing in the box

20121002135338.jpg

It's labelled Mahogany and tastes pretty sweet. The brick weights about 500g and smells of honey and is sticky to the touch. My shredder barely got through it.
The next thing was 2 of these

20121002135356.jpg

It's a full Kilo of compressed Burley another picture of it unwrapped

20121002140325.jpg

Then there were 6 bags of shredded tobacco weighing around 100g each (Don't ask me how this got through customs) and 6 bags of the same blends, but it strip leaf form. They have had sauce placed on them and they smell good enough to eat.

Any one have any ideas on how I use the Burley and the mahogany brick??

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Carefully, and Slowly. Haha. The mahogany I would imagine being used for a chew, the burley shreds into cigarettes, case it to make pipe tobacco etc

Status
Not open for further replies.