Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

The True Truth to Non Big-Tobacco Tobacco (project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonH

It makes sense that cigars are safer because you don't inhale them. So lung cancer would be a lot less. Plus in good cigars they don't put additives in the tobacco.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Until you see one smile . Its all fun and games until some one gets bit .
I've worked (and played) with dogs most of my life. The only time I ever got bit was unannounced from behind. You really do have to read them and back off when you're told. --John

webmost

It makes sense that cigars are safer because you don't inhale them. So lung cancer would be a lot less. Plus in good cigars they don't put additives in the tobacco.

Nonsense. Of course you inhale them. Your whole head is engulfed in smoke. You can't avoid it. I am smoking a 5 Vegas Miami as we speak. Tomorrow morning, I will enjoy a slight wheeze in consequence. Why? Because smoke fills the garage.

You've got to accept this to enjoy the experience. Like putting cream in your coffee or eating real bacon. It's all good.

Last edited:

DonH

Nonsense. Of course you inhale them. Your whole head is engulfed in smoke. You can't avoid it. I am smoking a 5 Vegas Miami as we speak. Tomorrow morning, I will enjoy a slight wheeze in consequence. Why? Because smoke fills the garage.

You've got to accept this to enjoy the experience. Like putting cream in your coffee or eating real bacon. It's all good.

Hey, bacon is good for you, don't let anyone tell you different! I'm serious, actually.

But it's a rare occasion that I can smoke indoors so I can definitely avoid inhaling a cigar if I want. But I like to inhale so that's probably why I like pipes and cigs more than cigars. Anyway, I'd like to see someone inhale a whole robusto!

Randy

Hello Webmost
I rember you from other form..The Vegas 5 is a great value smoke! ordered many them and others from site want mention here:rolleyes: Your in good company here to learn abt growing and stuff.

Randy

Randy

smoke indoors?? who dont inside there own house?? I smoke {when could offord them 1-3 cigars a day indoors or out}my wife smokes ciggs dont like cigars..but woundnt dare tell me not to smoke one indoors.what kinda of world do you guys live in?? I guess the PC police has spread more than I know??

Randy

darren1979

First Time Grower
I dont smoke indoors like DonH, with me its not because i cant its more that i dont want to. Ive got 2 young kids 2 yr old and 4 month old and i dont want them breathing in my shit.

Randy

That makes alot sense there darren1979..if I had kids in house wouldnt smoke inside also..I guess im spoiled by the fact mine have all grown and moved-out so dont have to watch stuff like that anymore.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.