Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishi

Marhaba Nasilsin Istanbulin;

When I was in the Air Force I spent 14 months in 1967 and 1968 at the base buy Adana. This is about all that I can remember of the Turkish language. I missed the Cay but found a place in New York City that I can send for it. I live in a climate that is like southern Türkiye
We have hot had any rain since May.
Welcome
Dan

istanbulin

Founding Member
Marhaba Nasilsin Istanbulin;

When I was in the Air Force I spent 14 months in 1967 and 1968 at the base buy Adana. This is about all that I can remember of the Turkish language. I missed the Cay but found a place in New York City that I can send for it. I live in a climate that is like southern Türkiye
We have hot had any rain since May.
Welcome
Dan

Teşekkürler Dan, iyiyim

Yes, çay is served different than other countries here and we all love it. All of the foreigners get shocked when they see a person drinking tea like water :)
It may be nteresting but, I went to Adana only once. You're more experienced than me but I know that Adana is very hot and sunny and average temp is about 60 F in January. That's why it's an agricultural heaven.

notcrack

Hey Istanbulin. I have been reading your very informative posts and I'm exceptional impressed with your knowledge. I don't know if you have any source of the oriental leaf you've discussed, but if you do sign me up for it.
I love Oriental tobacco, apart from Yedidje, almost as much as a good flue cured. The pictures you posted have literally made my mouth water.

Keep up the good fight.

Joe

Ishi

Teşekkürler Dan, iyiyim

Yes, çay is served different than other countries here and we all love it. All of the foreigners get shocked when they see a person drinking tea like water :)
It may be nteresting but, I went to Adana only once. You're more experienced than me but I know that Adana is very hot and sunny and average temp is about 60 F in January. That's why it's an agricultural heaven.

Bishada that is how it sounds (Thank you) if I remember right? Wondered why there was 2m wide and 2m deep ditches along the roads on base. The first winter I found out that area gets a lot of rain in the winter. they grew lots of pamuk and wheat around that area

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.