Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Izmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

I'll have to try it. Does it go good with Turkish coffee? Or is it a general purpose dessert?

Sometimes, I eat baklava for lunch. Just baklava. There are so many different kinds! There's a place in town here that makes them fresh everyday.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Turkish coffee, coffee grinders, lokum, baklava ... Wow guys ! World is really small :)

BTW, were you talking about the old fashioned coffee grinders like this ?

Turkish_Pepper_Grinder_Spice_Salt_Coffee_Mill.jpg_250x250.jpg

If yes, nobody is using them anymore :) It takes too much time to grind coffee. Now, it's nothing than a decorative object. Actually grinding black pepper with this, is the other option.

ne3go

Baklava with real cow-butter and a lot of syrup, is just unbelievable! If you can find it, you should try!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I looked up the history of the origin on winpedia, Thats why I choose Izmir to grow this last season..GLAD I DID.
It payed off. Turkish is a wide range to choose from....

istanbulin

Founding Member
Actually I started this topic in "General Discussions" section but somebody moved this topic to the "Oriental or Turkish" section.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
It grows great here.I dont know about mold, Our humidity is around 10 -18 %. But grows good w/little water. Bugs are all the same. Grasshopers are the worst. (and horn worms). Sorry istanbulin, Didn't mean to dip.

winston-smoker

I've been to Izmir, and Istanbul, Bursa, Bodrum, Ankara, Cappadocia (a region, not a city), and went on a yacht cruise from Fethiye to Marmaris. That was back in 1993, and then Turkey was about the most tobacco-friendly country I've ever visited. I imagine things have changed in 20 years, though. Nevertheless, it was one of my all-time best vacations; absolutely fantastic country!

Status
Not open for further replies.