Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Howdy from Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
First season coming up. Getting a head start on the brainstorming. Does anyone have a BC powder?
Wallace

Randy

welcome Alabama great bunch of people here you will like..by the way LOVE that name..alabamannucklehead..cool..now I really feel at home.

Randy

oldsouth

Banned
Howdy 'Bama! Did you ever hear about when Alabama and Georgia got into a little war. The 'Bama boys started throwing dynamite across the state line..... the Georgians lit it and threw it back!

For those of y'all outside of our region, there is a long standing tradition of trading good natured barbs and jokes between folks from our two states - sports rivalries and even further back. Remember that next time you watch Fried Green Tomatoes - there are a couple of good one when the cops from the two states meet, eating what they think is barbecue.. great movie!

Oldsouth
(Go Dawgs)

BarG

Founding Member
Welcome. You aint the only knucklehead around here. I been there and still do that. Just slap yourself in the forehead as FmGrowit would say if you make a mistake..

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Thanks for the welcome everybody!!
{oldsouth} I do know about those Georgia virgins ------- Twelve year old girls that can outrun their brothers!
Looking forward to kicking back with you guys awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.