Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Mach One Tobacco Shredder on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I saw this electric tobacco shredder on ebay for $270.00. Claims one pound of leaves per minute. Machine weighs 47 pounds. I emailed with questions concerning country of origin and warranty. Following is his reply:

Thank you for your interest.... apologize in slight delay in responding since I had
a family emergency to tend to.... this company are located in California ...and this unit
is made there too.... their warranty is very simple & fantastic... of the large quantity sold
they had only like 2-3 that had any problems of which they replaced them immediately at no
charge.... and that is their warranty.... this unit is built like a tank and is very durable...!!!
Cordially,
Andy

Has anyone seen or used this machine? Made is USA is still good right? It sure looks like it would be easier to feed than the Powermatic. Not knocking it I don't own either but I will soon be in the market. Thoughts or suggestions guys?
Wallace

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I've personally met the man who designed this unit. The shredder was designed in the USA, but the entire unit is built in China. There are many stories on the internet about these shredders and every seller has there own twist on the facts.

I don't sell the Mach 1 (yet), but it has a 10" cutting head opposed to the 6" Powermatic. The motor is slightly larger than the Powermatic and whoever can feed 1 lb. of cased raw leaf per minute into this machine is a better man than anyone you've ever met or will meet in your entire life.

I have a utility pole in my back yard that Paul Bunyan used for a toothpick.

My grandfather walked back an forth to school...it was up hill both ways.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Good points there FmGrowit. You would think they could just look on the machine for the Made in USA or Made in China stamp. I just went to Youtube and saw a video of them using it. They had pre-prepared their leaf for shredding. Looked like most of the pieces were 3"x3" or maybe 4x4 at most. I'm sure that prep time wasn't included in their claims. But once sized down they just started slowly dumping and gravity took care of the rest. Oh well so much for the Made in USA.
Do you sell the Powermatic, FmGrowit?
Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.