Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hookah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Yes, the tobacco is supposed to be wet. Shisha, as it's called is tobacco with fruit juices and sugars, commercial stuff has glycerine and stuff in it. If the tobacco wasn't so wet it will burn and that's no good. My favorite storebought flavor is double apple

BarG

Founding Member
Ive smoked The wet fruit flavored tobacco with an Armenian friend of mine. It is very smooth and mild. We used special flat circular charcoals lit on a piece of foil with holes above the tobacco.

Steve2md

Any smoke shop (or head shop) should have the correct coals for your hookah. They're only a couple bucks for 20 or so

Boboro

I used the natural BBQ coals. The tobacco I bouht was really wet so I added some of mine that was damp. It worked good an was a good smoke. So the tobacco doesnot burn? Some pic.hookah pipe 013.JPG hookah pipe 009.JPG.

Steve2md

Yeah, you don't want the tobacco to "burn". The intent is to heat it enough so that the flavor and nicotine come out of it in a vapor form, causing a smoother, cooler smoking experience. When the bowl is spent, the tobacco will be "burnt", but it won't have been from a direct flame, rather, radiant heat

Boboro

I went back to the bacca storeto get charcoal.WAS TALKin to the girl that works thir. I think she thouth I was a pot head. When I told her I had a room full of tobacco that I growed she give me a evil smile. I just smile an walk out. So I just want to say Im' smok'in bacca .

Steve2md

hahaha! Pot doesn't work nearly as well out of a hookah as tobacco does...er...ummmm....that's what I've heard anyways...lol

notcrack

hahaha! Pot doesn't work nearly as well out of a hookah as tobacco does...er...ummmm....that's what I've heard anyways...lol

You're obviously not mixing it into the shisha. If you do that it works a treat.

Nice video Boboro. My advice with the coal is just light one edge of it and place the lit edge on the foil. Then you get the enjoyable lightheadedness of trying to suck enough air through to ignite the rest. My hat is off to you though as that is the first time I've ever seen a hookah lit with a blow torch.

Boboro

You're obviously not mixing it into the shisha. If you do that it works a treat.

Nice video Boboro. My advice with the coal is just light one edge of it and place the lit edge on the foil. Then you get the enjoyable lightheadedness of trying to suck enough air through to ignite the rest. My hat is off to you though as that is the first time I've ever seen a hookah lit with a blow torch.
How yall lite charcoal? When I'm lite'in it for the grill I use 91% rubb'in alcohol.Charcoal starter fluid makes me want to puke:(

Steve2md

How yall lite charcoal? When I'm lite'in it for the grill I use 91% rubb'in alcohol.Charcoal starter fluid makes me want to puke:(

I use my torch lighter that I use for my cigars. you could hold it with the tongs and light it with a propane torch easily as well.

Matty

I get the round pucks made for hooka. To lite them I put one on the electric stove element to hold it and use a blow torch to lite er up. I put it on the stove rimmer just cause it's flame proof.

Boboro

Ive' had a lot of fun with the hooka the past few days. I ant never been able to smoke a pipe. but its a smooth smoke.I have'nt got no coals made for it yet. It'll be a lot better when I a'nt smoke'in it with leftover charcoal.I looked on line and it seems most folks use it to smoke pot so its hard to find out much about smoke'in tobacco in it.But they got a lot of cool stuff for it.

leverhead

Yes, but even with tobacco, nargile oftenly cause drowsiness after smoking for long hours e.g. 3-4 h :)

I've never been a pipe smoker, so this is a new experience for me. I bought a hooka today, after smoking for about an hour I would say that I would be asleep after 2 hours. I'm not too impressed with the flavor, two apple. I bought some tombac so that I can try my hand at flavoring. I still don't understand the difference between nargile and sisha. It's a very cool and mild "smoke", an interesting way to get your nicotine.

wrigsted

I've never been a pipe smoker, so this is a new experience for me. I bought a hooka today, after smoking for about an hour I would say that I would be asleep after 2 hours. I'm not too impressed with the flavor, two apple. I bought some tombac so that I can try my hand at flavoring. I still don't understand the difference between nargile and sisha. It's a very cool and mild "smoke", an interesting way to get your nicotine.

Same difference, Qalyān, Hookah, Nargile, Sisha or my favorit Hubble Bubble is the same pipe, just different languages​​

I plan to travel to Lebanon during the next year for a week or two. Hope I can find a place where I can try to smoke Tombac "outside of the bowl", I have never tried though I've smoked hookah for many years.

Like this:
tobac.jpg

istanbulin

Founding Member
Same difference, Qalyān, Hookah, Nargile, Sisha or my favorit Hubble Bubble is the same pipe, just different languages​​

I plan to travel to Lebanon during the next year for a week or two. Hope I can find a place where I can try to smoke Tombac "outside of the bowl", I have never tried though I've smoked hookah for many years.

Like this:
View attachment 2086

I posted a video about this type of tombac preparation, but I can say that it's not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.