Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

The advantages of being a fertilizer, delivery guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
as most know, my job, is,

i drive a semi and deliver tons of custom blended fertilizer, to local farmer's fields.

from potatoe's. to orange groves, and evrything in between.

thursday, i was in the control office, of the mixing plant, and was talking to the guy, about making my upcoming special BACCA FERTLIZER....

im gonna do a soil test, and depending what it say's, will determine the mix, im gonna get made,

.in a nutshell> NEXT YEAR IM HOPINF FOR THE BEST THAT a plant has to offer,:cool:

were, hoping for heavy leaf weight, and very sticky resin'y leaves, and some very healthy plants,:)

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Good Luck with that. Are you going to try and keep the chlorides to a minimum? I thought I understood you were using rabbit droppings. You going both ways or a test patch or what?

John

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im gonna use the bunny poop, for the beginning of the plants growth, and then shoot the fert's,

to it when they are about 19'' tall.

im not even sure, i'll have enough bunny poop. to do what i's like to do, by the time i would need it for spreading,

but im gonna spread what i do have, but then again, i got,120+ days, till i would need it, x 5 rabbit's.

i may have enough poop?

this one bunny i got, '' he aint making much poop ''

maybe i should feed him some greasy food,

johnlee1933

Founding Member
im gonna use the bunny poop, for the beginning of the plants growth, and then shoot the fert's,

to it when they are about 19'' tall.

im not even sure, i'll have enough bunny poop. to do what i's like to do, by the time i would need it for spreading,

but im gonna spread what i do have, but then again, i got,120+ days, till i would need it, x 5 rabbit's.

i may have enough poop?

this one bunny i got, '' he aint making much poop ''

maybe i should feed him some greasy food,
Naaaah, Give him a couple of beers. You sure he's a HE? You might wind up with lots of bunnies.

J

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
lot's of bunnies is the plan,

the more bunnies, the more poop,<

plus if i have a '' overpopulation''

well i have a cure for that also, [ a very yummy cure,]

Status
Not open for further replies.