Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsouth

Banned
I've enjoyed getting to know you all and have learned much here. I must now bit you goodbye. I won't get into the reasons why, but I not longer feel welcome or wish to participate. I wish you all well and trust this post will be deleted along with my profile.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It's the between season time. Makes people a little antsy. Any suggestions on what tobacco related preparations we can be doing now to stay ahead of the game? I'm using the time to gather info and making a purchase here and there like drip hose and a shredder. What next?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
John- Click on My Profile at top of FTT header. Look on left side and find Groups. Click Join Group. You will have the oportunity to start a group or join one.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Notcrack, We might find the rules funny or not necessary but this forum isn't owned by us, it's owned by Don and moderated by himself and a few others guys. I'm guilty of breaking the rules, I try to stay in a straight line but I don't all the time. Funny or not, it is the rules.

notcrack

I think you misunderstood me. I meant the comment itself was funny, not the rule.
It was just blunt and amusing.
The whole thing smacks of a kid taking his football home because something hasn't gone his way

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I know better than to talk politics. I don't have the head for it. I was floored a couple weeks ago to find out that England is NOT the capital of France!

notcrack

I know better than to talk politics. I don't have the head for it. I was floored a couple weeks ago to find out that England is NOT the capital of France!

I am a pube's width from reporting you for that comment lol. I always thought Spiro Agnew was an American term for the clap lol.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Is Spiro Agnew a flue cured or oriental type? Gone to check the seed bank. LOL I told you I don't have the head for it.

notcrack

Well we've all had that infection....if you know what I mean. Mine cleared up after a course of oral antibiotics.

Irishhorsemaster

oldsouth, I am sorry to see you go. I am one of the new guys here so I hope you won't think I am acting too big for my shoes. But I have read your posts and some of them are really good and interesting topics. I am sure I am not alone here in saying you have been a valuable contributer to this forum. Won't you change your mind? Lets make a deal. If you stay, I will do a good deed today (not sure what but might be calling my mam, being nice to my sis, not kicking my dog, etc.). Well?

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
well honestly this guy could have a entire forum devoted to everything he knows and is an expert on. name the subject, he's done it and might have even wrote a book on it. and yet everything is not quite correct. kind of like someone has a relative knowledge on a subject thanks to google, then passes it off as being an expert in the field, and yet if you've ever done what is being talked about you kind of recognize that he's kind of full of crap.

not that that is a bannable offense, but i always wondered when i saw a reply to a subject just what words of irrefutable wisdom was about to be shed on the subject. well next time you come to a forum maybe just learn and participate, dont try to teach the class. even though we dont say anything, it actually is apparent that it's bs.

it's a shame though you were active. if you choose not to ban yourself feel welcome to participate, but honestly leave the teaching to those that have done said thing and maybe even gotten a good understanding of it- not just read about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.