Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hardtack: Any of you southern boys got a recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
John--You get a gold star for that one. I wish I could do that. Our dog kept licking his ass one night and my wife asked me why he kept doing that. I said I just fed him some of your leftovers and he's trying to get the taste out of his mouth. I still catch hell over that one.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
F'ing hilarious lol!

I eat simply, meat worked for hundreds of thousands of years just fine. agriculture is just a blink of the eye on the timeline, it did wonders for civilisation, but it's of no use to me personally except for its role in being what my food eats.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
yeah Smokes it makes good bait right? I'm planting my tobacco in my hunting food plots this coming season. Good crop rotation and benefits!

Smokin Harley

John--You get a gold star for that one. I wish I could do that. Our dog kept licking his ass one night and my wife asked me why he kept doing that. I said I just fed him some of your leftovers and he's trying to get the taste out of his mouth. I still catch hell over that one.

that reminds me of a joke.

A guy and his frigid wife were sitting on the couch in front of the tv one night . Guy looks over and his huntin dog was licking himself as they often do. Guys says to his wife " I wish I could do that"
Wife shakes her head and says - "Go ahead ,Hes your dog, but be careful he may bite you"

BarG

Founding Member
Southern Johnnie Cake

two cups of cornmeal 2/3 cup of milk 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon of salt Mix ingredients into a stiff batter and form eight biscuit-sized "dodgers". Bake on a lightly greased sheet at 350 degrees for twenty to twenty five minutes or until brown. Or spoon the batter into hot cooking oil in a frying pan over a low flame. Remove the corn dodgers and let cool on a paper towel, spread with a little butter or molasses, and you have a real southern treat!
only you would know how to make corn dodgers.

BarG

Founding Member
My recipe is 5 peeled tomatoes, 7 jalapenoes desseeded, 3 garlic cloves beat to hell. 1 lime juiced. 1 onion cut to shreds, some main ingrediant,cilantra.

cook it .edit:

add salt a few pinches

greenmonster714

Peel tomatoes....bowl of ice water. Pot of boiling water. Drop tomatoes in hot water till they start to wrinkle. Spoon them out into the ice water. Skin should peel right off.

BarG

Founding Member
Find a huge jalapeno and stuff with cheese and wrap with bacon and eat it.

How i enjoy my nights on the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.