Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

jekylnz

This is my seven year old boy "sire" he used to win"best of show" at alll the conformation shows,even the nationals in 2007,Never bites anyone(unless ur a cat or a hedgehog!!)DSC_0492-1.jpg

DGBAMA

only danger from mine would be getting licked to death. Unless you are an unfortunate stranger who enters my house in the middle of the night without invitation.2013-02-23_11-58-30_527[1].jpg

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
This is my seven year old boy "sire" he used to win"best of show" at alll the conformation shows,even the nationals in 2007,Never bites anyone(unless ur a cat or a hedgehog!!)View attachment 4361

that dog looks a lot like mine, but ive never enentered a dog in a show,

around my area. im '' word of mouth'' champion breeder,

>
stick011.jpg

stick013.jpg

stick009.jpg

jekylnz

Dgbama those are some nice blue nose,are they a breeding pair or related?
Chicken nice dog,cut ears and all,...they take them off u ova here for that,unless u can show that a vet has done it for health.reason,I like the bull dog looking pitti's

DGBAMA

Dgbama those are some nice blue nose,are they a breeding pair or related?
Chicken nice dog,cut ears and all,...they take them off u ova here for that,unless u can show that a vet has done it for health.reason,I like the bull dog looking pitti's

Breeding pair. He (blue face) is 2.5yrs old. She (white) is 1.5yrs. We got him and he was so good for us that we decided to get a female too.

BarG

Founding Member
A mechanic here in town breeds and trains catahoula hog dogs. He sold 2 for $5000 each to the guy on TV pigman series.

webmost

Re: Man best friend, post a pic

Sophie is the Bichon Frise who occupies the center of my speckled bearswatter's life ever since the grandchildren moved away.
sophie.png

jekylnz

Colin nice ban dog,looks abit like a french mastif (Diego )
Webmost my son's dog is a shitsu +bichon ,he trys to bail up the wild pigs that come out of the bush.he's actually had one occupied long enough yapping at it ,till we managed to get the gun to finish it off.I think the poor bore didn't know wat to do with this little dog yapping at it.It just stood there stunned .lol.u had to be there..

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Colin nice ban dog,looks abit like a french mastif (Diego )
Webmost my son's dog is a shitsu +bichon ,he trys to bail up the wild pigs that come out of the bush.he's actually had one occupied long enough yapping at it ,till we managed to get the gun to finish it off.I think the poor bore didn't know wat to do with this little dog yapping at it.It just stood there stunned .lol.u had to be there..
Yea! Yea! Ribs tonight!

rainmax

Founding Member
This is my Dog but I call her Mica now. 10 years. About 20 baby born. Last three years sterile. Always outside. Interesting animal. Serious opponent for each dog.

zuni1.jpg

_MG_8578.jpg_MG_9587.jpg

istanbulin

Founding Member
Maks, we have an exact opposite coloured cat here. An Ankara cat we call her "Misket". I think if she see a mouse, she will probably run away quickly. I'm glad that the only mouse is the PC's :) As you see, she's protecting herself by living in a paper bag. lol

32432150.jpg

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Maks, we have an exact opposite coloured cat here. An Ankara cat we call her "Misket". I think if she see a mouse, she will probably run away quickly.. lol
Don't be too sure of that. The feline instincts are not far under the surface. Try pulling her tail and see how fast the claws come out! LOL

rainmax

Founding Member
I have collection of squirrels tails and other of dormouse's. Mice and rats I trow away, because she doesn't eat them at all from squirrels and dormouse only leave tails. I don't know where she hide all the rest. I'm shore she don't eat legs. Maybe she just collect tails. Funny animal.