Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

FTT Store

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This store is available to "Members only" to promote and sell their products. This is a new set-up and it's going to have some bugs to work out, so please try to understand if it doesn't work properly right away.

Members with at least 100 posts or who have joined the forum at least 3 months ago are eligible to have their products listed.

You can sell almost anything you want except for all of the stuff you know you can't sell...do I need to list them?

Please keep the products you intend to list limited to that of your expertise or production. The number of items you can list will be limited (I don't know what the limit is yet), so please don't plan on republishing the JC Penny catalog.

Keep in mind the audience you're appealing to (tobacco users), but personal use and consumption items are fine. It probably would be worth listing Jet Skis for example.

There will be a small fee for listing your item(s) of something around 10% of the listing price (will not include shipping cost).

If you want to list an item, please send me a PM with your information.

notcrack

Could I request we have a hash tag system for where the product is available?? Lets say - (US) Brightleaf Flue Cured, (WORLD) Brightleaf Flue Cured, (EURO) Brightleaf Flue Cured, (UK)Brightleaf Flue Cured etc.
I think that would allow any person looking to buy to identify what is available to them.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Absolutely, but I have no idea how to implement such a feature. Maybe just preface your post with to whom the product is available....like "EURO Customers only"...or something like that.

I'm trying to build links into the products pages now. That might be the best way to list your stuff.

fmonserrate

Hello,

I have a shop and a website selling tobacco in Portugal, and looking suppliers in Europe for leaf tobacco.
Someone can help me?

Best Regards

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Yes Sir,
Use this link. The owners name is Joe and he is a member of the forum and the European distributor for whole leaf. He's a really good guy and has the best leaf in all of Europe. https://pureleaf.co.uk/

fmonserrate

Hello,

i already try this company a several times, i try "contact form" in website, i try email....i think he don't want sale to Portugal, and i never get a reply...You know any other company?

Best Regrads

Yes Sir,
Use this link. The owners name is Joe and he is a member of the forum and the European distributor for whole leaf. He's a really good guy and has the best leaf in all of Europe. https://pureleaf.co.uk/

jojjas

Hello,

i already try this company a several times, i try "contact form" in website, i try email....i think he don't want sale to Portugal, and i never get a reply...You know any other company?

Best Regrads

He is very busy , log on to this ( https://pureleaf.co.uk/forum/ ) forum , there is a Jen there who is answer your questions and help you
alternative is like FmGrowit says , place an order ,you get it real quick

fmonserrate

but is not a "normal" order ... i need net prices (exclude VAT)...is for resale here in Portugal.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
but is not a "normal" order ... i need net prices (exclude VAT)...is for resale here in Portugal.

I just sent him an e-mail with a link to this thread. Maybe he will get in touch. Best of luck. Have you considered growing your own?

dino07

I have a shop and a website selling tobacco in Portugal, and looking suppliers in Europe for leaf tobacco.
Someone can help me?
o.png

cigarjohny

Hi, how do i get access or link to the shop? I am confused on where to go look at items for sale.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, how do i get access or link to the shop? I am confused on where to go look at items for sale.
If you are looking for a tobacco leaf "shop" discussed in this ancient thread, I doubt you'll find any meaningful links. The forum has changed forum software and servers many times since this was originally posted.

Bob