Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Fair Trade Tobacco Gear (coffee mugs, T-shirts and more)

DonH

I printed out business cards several years ago when I was on Office 2003. I'll check how to do it on Windows 7. It used to be under Envelopes and Labels.
Can a paypal link for the hats be added to the forum? I think Maks and I both ordered some a few months ago. I know Don is busy and that's good. But the PM dealy bob is a hit or miss proposition. I'm not going to pester the man because I know hats is small potatoes compared to his leaf business and I understand completely. A link would be best for him and us.

I would also like to print out a sheet of his business cards but can't figure out how to do a whole sheet at one time from the single image that has been posted elsewhere. Can someone post instructions or a ready to print sheet that I can use with the Avery business card sheets? I get a lot of comments on my hats and tee shirts and even my mail man is interested in growing tobacco for chew, but I never have anything to write with. Business cards would be great.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to spring for about $20 to $25, you can have a batch of custom business cards printed up at www.vistaprint.com.

Download one of these two templates--centered or upper left (the linked template, not the example image):
  • centered
    FTT_card_example_center.JPG
  • upper left
    FTT_card_example_left.JPG
If your browser doesn't download the template when you click it, it may display it as an image on a web page. Just right-click it and select Save Picture As...

On the Vistaprint site, choose to upload a custom design, then upload your chosen template. (They look too large when you examine the file on your local computer, but they are sized correctly for the Vistaprint editor.)

You will then be allowed to enter your own text, to complete the card, by selecting the font, moving the textboxes around, etc., just like any text editor.

FTT_card_example_complete.JPG

Bob

EDIT: You can also use these templates as a starting point for printing your own cards. Business card templates are available for free from Microsoft.com, or are available from Avery, to match their perforated card sheets.

G-Chew

I just bought a vinyal cutter that I am using to make window decals and such for my sons football team
if anyone would be interested in one the would have the fair trade baccy name and logo I could attempt it.

Alpine

My new FTT t-shirt arrived today. Perfect delivery, Cheapo and well made. Surprised by the delivery address: Prague! That saved me a 22% VAT on the price shown on the site... Havin' known before, i would have ordered one for the wife...
Pier

Smokin Harley

Any chance of those t-shirts becoming pocket tees??

also ,I hate to be a nit picker but uh I think theres an obviously missing item ...do they sell FTT logo ashtrays ?

Smokin Harley

I searched for "Ashtray" and this is what came up ....even worse than I hoped , no fire either...no matches.

[h=1]"Ashtray Merchandise & Clothing[/h]Sorry! Your search for ashtray returned no matches."