Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Fair Trade Tobacco Gear (coffee mugs, T-shirts and more)

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Please visit this link for your FTT gear. Proceeds help support the forum.

Cafe Press

fair_trade_tobacco_shot_glass.jpg
fair_trade_tobacco_shirt.jpg
fair_trade_tobacco_tshirt.jpg
fair_trade_tobacco_drinking_glass.jpg

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Tracking shows my shirts will be here tomorrow. Monday. I will post pictures. We all need to vote with our wallets and help keep this forum going. I have learned so much here and made some friends with good people all over the world. You have to admit it beats a membership fee.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Yes. Click on link above. Go to bottom of page, shipping and returns, click see shipping rates, next page at top, click Australia/worldwide. Will show shipping prices.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
IMG_0214.jpgIMG_0215.jpgIMG_0216.jpgIMG_0217.jpg

New shirts arrived. Serial numbers 1 and 2. Collectors items.
Photo 1: For the pleasure of my new buddy from Istanbul- shirts hanging from a Model 1903 Turkish Mauser.
Photo 2: Dated 1935 Ankara. All matching serial numbers and original bayonet (not shown)
Photo 3: Shown with a "head" of Bigbonner's Dark Air Cured Bodacious Bachy.
Photo 4: Excellent screen printing.

Authentic FTT gear worn with pride by the World's great minds. And me.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Photo 1: For the pleasure of my new buddy from Istanbul- shirts hanging from a Model 1903 Turkish Mauser.
Photo 2: Dated 1935 Ankara. All matching serial numbers and original bayonet (not shown) ...

Thank you for posting this, I knew that most of these Mausers were scrapped in 50s and exported and they're cheaper than regular rifles in the USA today. They're really very stable rifles. I'm not very interested in weapons but I have a Model 1903 from my grandfather - a real rifle used in the Turkish War of Independence -. As I remember date of it was 1326 according to Rumi calendar (it should be about 1908 in today's (Gregorian) calendar).

Last edited:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I just ordered two coffee mugs to go with my hats and shirts. That is a really good looking logo and knowing that the proceeds help the forum is just gravy. People ask me about my hat and T-shirts all the time. Great advertising for the forum, quality merchandise at a fair price, and that logo is so cool.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Contact FmGrowit regarding the hats.

Bob

Can a paypal link for the hats be added to the forum? I think Maks and I both ordered some a few months ago. I know Don is busy and that's good. But the PM dealy bob is a hit or miss proposition. I'm not going to pester the man because I know hats is small potatoes compared to his leaf business and I understand completely. A link would be best for him and us.

I would also like to print out a sheet of his business cards but can't figure out how to do a whole sheet at one time from the single image that has been posted elsewhere. Can someone post instructions or a ready to print sheet that I can use with the Avery business card sheets? I get a lot of comments on my hats and tee shirts and even my mail man is interested in growing tobacco for chew, but I never have anything to write with. Business cards would be great.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I can't even remember what I paid for the hats, nor do I know how many are left...haven't messed with them in a long time. I'll check inventory in the morning.

Desertpipe

I hope you guys know I get first dibs on CAMO FTT cap. if stilll available.:cool:
Right....and the Newbie goes to the end of the line.....dang, I can't find the line.....but it sure would look good on a Mountain Boy at the West Coast Pipe Show.

Brown Thumb

Jacob wants a camo for helping me out. Shoot me over a invoice.
Thanks, BT