Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Pictures needed for website work

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'm reworking some of the whole leaf site and need some hi resolution pictures .

If anyone is willing to allow me to use their picture(s), I'll give them a pound of tobacco of your choice shipped to your house.

Here's what the designer requested...
We need high resolution quality pictures of tobacco leaves & One single leaf on white background would be needed for the logo and a few more with more leaves, or a tobacco field would be sufficient.

we need some photos of a single leaf on white background, a few leaves on a white background and probably some landscapes of tobacco fields

Thanks for your help.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Any of my pictures are yours free of charge. Have some high res flower and bud pics in here if needed

BarG

Founding Member
I just made a public album, I doubt any pics fit the criteria. I had no Idea it would show up on activity stream. Maybe should be renamed.;)

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Don, use anything you want that I've posted. If you want whole leaf photos that aren't on here I have DSLR I can get some high res pictures with (let me know the format and resolution).

Knucklehead

Founding Member

Boboro

I lost most of mine when I swithed Pc s Im backed up on a cloud now.I just like say'in that.I've tryed to make a album. Can't make it work.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
feel free to use any of mine, they are mostlly in my grow journal.

i took a lot of pic.s,

BarG

Founding Member
feel free to use any of mine, they are mostlly in my grow journal.

i took a lot of pic.s,
Who knows how to use photos? Originaly I was trying to make access to already posted photos so I selected all and dragged down. I was surprised to see on activity. However after looking at pics posted in this fashion The blow ups are incredible.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Who knows how to use photos? Originaly I was trying to make access to already posted photos so I selected all and dragged down. I was surprised to see on activity. However after looking at pics posted in this fashion The blow ups are incredible.

imageshack .com IS THE WEBSITE I USE TO HOST MY PICS,

IM PLEASED WITH IT / VS/ PHOTOBUCKET,

Status
Not open for further replies.