Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Banned from hookah site

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksctm

I've always processed game so it don't bother me but I have seen it make ppl puke. When you got sombody new you got to really get into it. The only thing that bothers me is cutt'in off the manhoods.
I had a dog snipped once, and after that, that son of bitc# slept with one eye open till the day he died.;)

Boboro

I can't say I blame him thir. I just never could do that to the boys. I just get the bitches fixed. That don't bother me none.

Ishi

I cut cats. I have one that is my $16,000.00 cat. He bit me and i got Pasteurella and spent 4 days in the hospital where they had to open my R index finger and give me antibiotics.
Dan

notcrack

What's the name of that book, notcrack? I'd be interested in reading it.

Hey Dan. The book is called "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson. YOu can get the paperback - - - If you buy and read this try to remember that there is a fair amount of bad science in this book and it can be exceptionally long winded and dry, but I liked it generally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boboro

My paper mas been late twice this week. When they start that they just get worse and worse. Then they bring 2 every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.