Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Alcoholic Mixtures for Hookah (Nargile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

istanbulin

Founding Member
I do not mean to mix alcoholic beverages with nargile tobacco. This mixtures will be added into the "glass" which contains water.
This process is not very common among nargile smokers but very good for exploring new tastes.
These mixtures are experienced, but you may try different alcoholic beverages.

1- Raki : This is the best mixture for me :) The mixture of 40% raki and 60% water in the glass is the best. Cantaloup, honey, rose, pineapple, vanilla and coconut flavored tobaccos are favorable with raki mixture. With a touch of anise flavor (from raki) pineapple flavored tobacco tastes better in my opinion.
It won't make you drunk but it will made you a little bit tipsy.

2- Beer : Although this the cheapest mix, I never suggest it. It cause very bad headaches.

3- Whiskey : 50-60 cc whiskey is enough for the mix. I prefer Jack Daniels with chocolate+caramel flavored tobacco mixture. You should definitely add some ice into the glass. Ice make smoke colder so it gain a softer touch on your throat, I always add some ice while smoking nargile (every type). This whiskey mixture make you a little bit tipsy. If you smoke it too much, you may have some headache in the morning :)

4- Vodka : This made you definitely drunk :) Absolut 100 (black) is preferred. You may use pure vodka or vodka-water mix. Ice is recommended. Sour cherry, cantaloup, apple or vanilla flavored tobaccos are suitable with vodka mix.

5- Wine : Red or fruity wines are recommended. Wine mix is my 2nd choice after raki. You'll have a big smile after smoking this :) You may use different flavored tobaccos but never use coffe, cappuccino, etc flavored tobaccos because they generally have dry smokes.

Last edited:

Boboro

I have not used alc. but I allways use ice. I'm think'in about a margarita flavored tobacco so I'll try some tequila in the glass.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Looks like we need a Hookah forum.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to smoking a hookah. What exactly do you do with this mix you're talking about...drink it?

istanbulin

Founding Member
Looks like we need a Hookah forum.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to smoking a hookah. What exactly do you do with this mix you're talking about...drink it?

We just add it into the glass part of the hookah :D

leverhead

FmGrowit, if you decide to try it, it takes a while to warm up and you can tell right away when it gets too hot. Otherwise it makes a great "smoke" when you're sitting around. Making a good shisha is easy, I tried a commercial flavored one and didn't like it too much, way too much glycerin. There's enough places to make a change, it would take a long time to run out of ways to tweak it.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I believe you guys know what you're talking about, but I'm a complete dummy when it comes to hookahs...I'll be watching this forum to try to learn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.