Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Hookah forum

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Please help populate this forum by directing mods and admins to where an existing "hookah" topic exists.

Post everything hookah related here. If the forum gets big enough, it will be categorized for pipes, recipes, types of hookah tobacco, etc. etc.

Boboro

I went on a few sites and lert a little bit. Most had nott'in to do with hookah. I went thir to find out more about make'in shisha. What little they know about it they lert from me. I had trouble talk'in to them its like they speak a different language. I'm still try'in to get my recipe right. What I make is as good as what you can buy but I have'nt tryed feal fruit yet and when I make deer jerky I will make the carnivore shisha cause I a'nt that crazy about fruit.

Boboro

You can get a good smok'in hookah$20 or $30. China junk but they work. to see if you like it. I never could smoke a pipe with out choke'in but hookah is not the same.You don't lite the tobacco you steam it. And don't be put off because it looks like a bong its not. Its for tobacco. I keep my pipe in the liv'in room so folks can see it. I like to see that look on thir face. But I show them what it is about.Most of them get it Some folks don't.But some folks think your crazed when they see ill that bacca grow'in in the yard.

leverhead

I'll collect my stuff and post it. For me, it started out as an inexpensive change in the way I consume tobacco. It turned into a very interesting and satisfying off season experiment. I went looking for a flat topped "bowl" to wrap Tombac onto, with no luck.

Ishi

You can get a good smok'in hookah$20 or $30. China junk but they work. to see if you like it. I never could smoke a pipe with out choke'in but hookah is not the same.You don't lite the tobacco you steam it. And don't be put off because it looks like a bong its not. Its for tobacco. I keep my pipe in the liv'in room so folks can see it. I like to see that look on thir face. But I show them what it is about.Most of them get it Some folks don't.But some folks think your crazed when they see ill that bacca grow'in in the yard.

Boboro
On deer butchering on this site!:)
Dan

Boboro

MS HS. got me some dehydrated fruit today. When I Get a little time I'm go'in to see what I can do with it. We got deer jerky in the dehydrater. so I,m go'in to smoke some deer soon. HELL YEA!

MikeA

know I ant the worst speller on the forum.

You still here Boboro?
I am growing jasmine ornamental tobacco.
Says here it is used in Iran.
Flowers smell great at night.