Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Making Brochures for Selling Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
I'm getting around to making some brochures to market my tobacco, my question to you folks is this: What would you consider beneficial material on a brochure (pamphlet, handout, flyer)? What information would you personally like to see on the said brochure?

Thanks for any comments you might offer

Michibacy

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Keep it as brief as possible. Have only 2 or 3 lines total. Think about when you are given religous material from someone-you usually throw it away without reading it, or at best you spend 5 seconds looking at it before throwing it away. It's human nature and people will do the same thing with your pamphlet UNLESS they see something that instantly catches their eye --like "A pack a day smoker spends $2400/year. Roll your own and save $1200.00/year (insert correct $$$)"

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
^^^^^

those are definatlly a EYE-GRABBER 4-sure, jitterbug.

i'd label the strain, and in [........] put what type of ciggerette the customer could refer to that strain too.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Keep it as brief as possible. Have only 2 or 3 lines total. Think about when you are given religous material from someone-you usually throw it away without reading it, or at best you spend 5 seconds looking at it before throwing it away. It's human nature and people will do the same thing with your pamphlet UNLESS they see something that instantly catches their eye --like "A pack a day smoker spends $2400/year. Roll your own and save $1200.00/year (insert correct $$$)"
I agree with the Dude. The first line has to be a grabber. How about "I saved (insert dollars) last year." in large highly contrasting print. The next couple of lines Might read "and that's for only a pack a day. 100% additive free." -- John

BigBonner

Founding Member
Just don't put any cool cammels or any friendly looking animals on there .

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Oh believe me, it was oh so tempting to do so. I was tempted to label the brand as "Llama" :D

ne3go

In my opinion, the images and the page-design are not very eye-capturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.