Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

RYO store in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I was in town over the weekend and noticed the tobacco store had big, bright new banners hanging up proclaiming that they had RYO equipment and to come on in and roll you own. I thought these were outlawed recently. I'll probably stop in next week and see what's going on.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
They might be offering the use of a manual injector for free. Otherwise, those automated injectors can only be used in a "private" club that doesn't serve any alcohol...and I think the club can't sell tobacco either.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
one recentlly re-opened in my area, i got a friend that works there,

he stated they had to '' upgrade'' thier machines, [ some gov. beurocracy,??? ]

all the RYO stores, are a pain in big tobacco side,

so it dont surprise me, that '' they are being shut down'' due to red tape,<

leverhead

I'd be happy to see some pressure brought to bear on tobacco "control" groups. Goddamned puritans can't seem to be able to read a history book. Prohibition and the morons that follow along, have never done anything good.

(Mild Rant)

Boboro

When they kill bacca soda and fast food are next. Most likey beer too. but not wine or liquor the elitist like them. They perty much wrote bacca laws to favor cegars and pipe bacca. They didn't do that for us. they don't like to pay the taxes they put on us. We need term limits in the Newnited States of America.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
I have my own "private RYO store" set up in a spare room. All you can smoke or drink to boot.:cool:
I'll be there after a while. My ex wife's broom is broken so it'll take me a bit longer than usual. I guess when you think about it I really do "roll my own." GRIN -- John

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I stopped in that store today and the guy said he does not offer the rolling machines. His plan was to do the "private club" thing but since he also sold tobacco he was told he couldn't . I laughed to myself when he said he didn't have anyone to take down the banners because I thought... just get a dam ladder and do it yourself, they're only 8 feet off the ground.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I stopped in that store today and the guy said he does not offer the rolling machines. His plan was to do the "private club" thing but since he also sold tobacco he was told he couldn't . I laughed to myself when he said he didn't have anyone to take down the banners because I thought... just get a dam ladder and do it yourself, they're only 8 feet off the ground.

He probably leaves it there for "bait".

BarG

Founding Member
Admission requires great sausage recipes, [particularly Old family recipes}"free admittance" good sense of humor "free admittance" and a high tolerence for tobacco and alcohol.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Admission requires great sausage recipes, [particularly Old family recipes}"free admittance" good sense of humor "free admittance" and a high tolerence for tobacco and alcohol.
So sad, I guess that rules me out on all counts except the alcohol. LOL -- John

Status
Not open for further replies.