Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Why I love Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

notcrack

201212081658482.jpg

I don't think I need to add anymore to this.

notcrack

Show off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol im just jealous, Is that 1 order or a few? Hows customs with baccy?

It's my first wholesale order off Don and it's gone exceptionally well. There was no custom charge or anything which is almost unheard of, so fingers crossed that Don has a magic touch with the old UKBA. I'm in the middle of now setting up a whole leaf tobacco business that is affordable as US prices but based in the EU. Hopefully it'll be all systems go first thing in the New Year.

Markw

Joe
what was the weight of that order. and you did not get pulled on tax. mind you whole leaf has no duty in the UK. Me thinking of ordering some cigar tobacco from don in the New Year.

Markw

darren1979

First Time Grower
It's my first wholesale order off Don and it's gone exceptionally well. There was no custom charge or anything which is almost unheard of, so fingers crossed that Don has a magic touch with the old UKBA. I'm in the middle of now setting up a whole leaf tobacco business that is affordable as US prices but based in the EU. Hopefully it'll be all systems go first thing in the New Year.

Sounds good to me, and that looks like some nice baccy. Them UKBA knobs must of been blinded by the reindeer hats they've been wearing or they've been far too busy with the fake crap coming from china to notice your order lol.

Mark most wholeleaf imported carrys duty, most around 18% or 22 eur minimum. (If my memory's correct) nutcrack will know more about this than me.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I think this will work out for everybody on both sides of the pond. You can be assured the quality of leaf you've come to expect will be maintained in the leaf Joe will be selling.

This Bright Leaf is without a doubt the highest quality leaf available. All phases of the tobacco processing operation have been completed by-hand and it really shows in the leaf. It's been many years since leaf has been processed this way. It cost more for me to buy it, but it is well worth it.

Joe will be handling all of the European orders in the very near future.

I'm setting up another distributor in New York city and he should be able to start processing orders after the first of the year. All North East American orders will be processed with him. I'm hoping to have all Mid-West orders will be processed with another member who has a shop, but details have not been worked out yet.

I'm still working on the American S.E and S.W. and the land Down-Under.

DonH

Joe, definitely make an announcement here when you're ready to take orders in the UK. I have some English Internet friends who like their tobacco and will be customers. So you will be also shipping to Europe? I might be able to refer some customers your way from there, too.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
notcrack--I'm kind of developing a man crush on Don myself. That's a mighty fine looking order. I have some of his cigar varieties that are making some really good tasting cigars. You should give them a try on your next order.

notcrack

Joe
what was the weight of that order. and you did not get pulled on tax. mind you whole leaf has no duty in the UK. Me thinking of ordering some cigar tobacco from don in the New Year.

Markw

Hey Mark. The order was only 50lbs, but didn't get hit with any tax. I'm very shocked by this, but it's all here. The UKBA can charge you between 18-21% VAT on these sort of shipments, but you should never have a problem with a small order from Don. I'm in the process of getting some cigar tobacco from Don as well and I'll be able to offer very competitive prices. I'll PM you and post a forum topic when it's all in stock.

notcrack

Sounds good to me, and that looks like some nice baccy. Them UKBA knobs must of been blinded by the reindeer hats they've been wearing or they've been far too busy with the fake crap coming from china to notice your order lol.

Mark most wholeleaf imported carrys duty, most around 18% or 22 eur minimum. (If my memory's correct) nutcrack will know more about this than me.

The flue cured is the finest tobacco I have ever smoked. I smoke it pure with out any mixes. It taste amazing and smells good. My misses doesn't smoke, but she seems to like the smell of this stuff. You are right on the nail with those charges. They tend to hit you only with VAT as they can't claim that there is an English source of this stuff. The government always get their money. Scumbags

notcrack

Joe, definitely make an announcement here when you're ready to take orders in the UK. I have some English Internet friends who like their tobacco and will be customers. So you will be also shipping to Europe? I might be able to refer some customers your way from there, too.

Thanks for that Don. I'm just getting in a few more shipments and will be ready to take these orders in the next 2 weeks. I'll throw up a forum thread regarding it. If they are interested at the moment send them over to http://pureleaf.co.uk and if they see anything there at the moment they're interested in I'll get the price in line with the future prices.

I will be covering the entire EU. There will be shipping costs, but I have made sure that ever including these the price will be around the same as Don offers.

notcrack

notcrack--I'm kind of developing a man crush on Don myself. That's a mighty fine looking order. I have some of his cigar varieties that are making some really good tasting cigars. You should give them a try on your next order.

I have been running businesses for a few years now and it's rare to come across a business man after my own heart. He's absolute solid gold. I'm already ahead of you there. I've just put an order for the bezuki and filler. I will get the English smoking these tobaccos if it kills me.

notcrack

I say old boy, let us not go overboard. That tends to be a rather permanent solution. -- John ;)

Well I suppose it's a little over the top, but it's either they die while enjoying great tobacco or smoking dodgy fake tobacco brought in the pub lol.

notcrack

I was talking about you mate. Dying for the cause etc. -- John

Mental note. Don't reply on here while half asleep. I actually changed the first statement from killing them to killing me and forgot. I will happily kill my countrymen, but only for their own good :D

Markw

Hey Mark. The order was only 50lbs, but didn't get hit with any tax. I'm very shocked by this, but it's all here. The UKBA can charge you between 18-21% VAT on these sort of shipments, but you should never have a problem with a small order from Don. I'm in the process of getting some cigar tobacco from Don as well and I'll be able to offer very competitive prices. I'll PM you and post a forum topic when it's all in stock.

Ha Joe that is good news, we need something like this over. I have a lot of friends who are interested in this, when I planned on growing some in the UK they were thinking I was from the planet Zong. now I have shown that it can be done they can eat their words. I have a lot of friends who would like to buy leaf so I will push them all your way.
I have been trying to get my blister packs sorted for next year for the plug plants still a lot of work to do.
I expect I will end up getting my leaf fro you. It would be easier that Don posting out small packages.

Markw

DonH

Thanks for that Don. I'm just getting in a few more shipments and will be ready to take these orders in the next 2 weeks. I'll throw up a forum thread regarding it. If they are interested at the moment send them over to http://pureleaf.co.uk and if they see anything there at the moment they're interested in I'll get the price in line with the future prices.

I will be covering the entire EU. There will be shipping costs, but I have made sure that ever including these the price will be around the same as Don offers.
I put the word out for you. To Europeans also because it looks like you ship there too.

driftinmark

The flue cured is the finest tobacco I have ever smoked. I smoke it pure with out any mixes. It taste amazing and smells good.

yup , its that good.........prolly the best va flue cure we can get off the net period....

Status
Not open for further replies.