Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hookah Charcoal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

is it only spectracide brand? mine carries another brand and no ingredient list on the bottle

most Agricultural products have a "fold out" label with more information inside. Never seen one that did not list the "active ingredient" somewhere. Of course there is always google. I have had good luck with a mix of Potassium Nitrate (nitrogen) and a bit of Epsom Salt (trace minerals) as a soluble fertilizer fed through drip systems once a week. Mind you this was for veggie garden, not tobacco but I will be trying the same, since it always did wonders for my tomatoes.

Boboro

Finey got a chance to fire up the hookha. Drankin and plumbin ate up the whole weekend. its good to sit back and smoke the pipe.

MikeAndreson

Mike Andreson
The good thing about smoking hookah is that you are never addicted of having it unlike the way you see the cigarette smokers. This means you can restrict smoking of hookah as much as you can, which is not possible with other options. In this way, you can choose this option for sure.The good thing about smoking hookah is that you are never addicted of having it unlike the way you see the cigarette smokers. This means you can restrict smoking of hookah as much as you can, which is not possible with other options. In this way, you can choose this option for sure.

Southern Planter

My step father tried to teach himself how to smoke a hookah back in the sixties, it never occurred to him to use charcoal to keep it lit. He just crammed the thing with about a cup of tobacco and tried to keep it lit, to no avail.

I've got some anthracite if anyone wants to try that.

Boboro

Mike mite have put some none hokha tobacco in his pipe. Now, Mike you mite want to send me a PM if you havein problems with reality. I kant realy help you But we mite can make some headway on proper postin

TheOtherOne

I usually break the instant light ones into 2 or three pieces, and get them glowing good, Keeps the gunpowder taste out of the shisha.

Pacific madrone charcoal works really nice right out of the fire pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.