Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeezyjohn

I've got some Alida seeds direct from that museum ... and they don't look anything like that!

From my limited experience, I don't think those are tobacco seeds.

squeezyjohn

My ones look like this:

photo.JPG

they're tiny in amongst the huge amount of dust the museum supplied!

Cheers

Squeezy

Last edited:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Hope you have success. That museum website was pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to a side by side comparison.

POGreen

Hi to all of you !

I think I have to admit that the seeds Aaron got from me could very well be a hybrid of Rustica and Alida , since they grew side by side last year in my lot.....
I have not thought about this before , but the more I've read the different forums I'm into the more I understood.
But however , last week I had some 3-400 Alidaseeds from The museum itself and shipped them over to the seedbank via FmGrowit.Also sent him a few hundred Black Bolivian Criollo Cuban Tobacco.
So , if you want to get the real deal contact FmGrowit and he might pass a number of these seeds on to you , cause they are meant to end up in the seed bank .
You can also order them yourself and get in touch with Director of the Museum : jeanette@tobaccoandmatchmuseum.se
She's a very nice director and she'd probably send seeds over to the States.

Alright now , hope you all have a nice week over there and hear from you later on , Per-Ola in Sweden
It's 3.2 F over here and snow on the ground....

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Thanks for the info POGreen. It's in the 50's again here. Crazy weather, my roses are putting out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.