Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Its almost that time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

I've been thinkin about seed and fertlizer for about a week now.The Fat bearded one didnt come threw so I gess its up to me.I,ll get a few seeds here but I want some hibyrds for diese ristance. Ill have to search them down. I want a few in each garden spot to see if they dont get whatever I had last year. The rest will be Virgs. and a few Turkish. The fert. problem is a tuff one. I lost all my fertilty by the end of the season. Hopefully the lime will take care of some of that. The way I mulch its hard to add fert. to the soil between grows. miracle gro is almost useless.I was going to get gin trash but the garden radio guy told everybody how good it was so know you have to buy it.I can get hourse crap thats 1 and 2 years old but weed seed is a problem and its very acidic and Im already fightin that problem. Thirs always cotten seed meal but you got to buy that to. Any sugestions Other than spellin and grammer lesions will be much apprached.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
To start with I'd go ahead and get the horse poop and start a big mulch pile with it. I think after it goes through some heat cycles and you turn it a few times the seeds inside die. I'd aim for using the horse poop/mulch pile next year but start getting it ready while you have access to it. You mulch with newpaper and leaves right? I would think a granular fertilizer would melt down and penetrate that with the water. It is time release so you should only have to do it maybe twice. Make sure you stop well before harvest. I may be wrong but it would be worth a try. I bet Chicken would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.