Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

lemon flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

driftinmark

just tried topping some virginia with lemon oil and it is really good! I used some mcormic lemon extract from the market sprayed it on and dried it slowly....

this extract has alcohol in it so it dries faster than just regular oil.... spray it on and let it sit

working on orange and peppermint next....ill update when done

driftinmark

using it for cigaretts right now, and yup the lemon flavor comes thru....if you add to much, i just thin it out with more tobacco....tastes good!!! cheap too, lol

just tried my pepper mint and orange, was really good!!! i have some seedman chocolate left over, imma try the pepper mint and chocolate mix next, this is fun, lol

i was just looking for a citrus like flavor, and this worked!!! i have some raw honey i am going to try soon also

i am using it on your virginia don, great baccy!!!

thomnas

just tried topping some virginia with lemon oil and it is really good! I used some mcormic lemon extract from the market sprayed it on and dried it slowly....

this extract has alcohol in it so it dries faster than just regular oil.... spray it on and let it sit

working on orange and peppermint next....ill update when done

Did you dilute the extract with distilled water? If so, in what proportions? Can anyone chime in on this?

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Did you dilute the extract with distilled water? If so, in what proportions? Can anyone chime in on this?

Since that particular oil is alcohol based, you may want to cut it with Everclear 190 proof, as water and alcohol will not go into solution. Start weak, sample, add more, sample, keep notes. Keep us posted.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Since that particular oil is alcohol based, you may want to cut it with Everclear 190 proof, as water and alcohol will not go into solution. Start weak, sample, add more, sample, keep notes. Keep us posted.

I misspoke. Water and alcohol can go into solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.